Jcam54s' Basher Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcam54

Building up one of my savages for heavy bashing

FLM ext lcg tvp
FLM hybrid bulkheads and cen diffs
FLM midtank mod with hellfire ss fuel tank
FLM motor plate
Hpi big bore shocks

pics of the FLM bulkheads and cen diffs

flmbulkandcendiffs004.jpg

flmbulkandcendiffs003.jpg

flmbulkandcendiffs002.jpg

flmbulkandcendiffs001.jpg

installed pics

basherbuildpics026-1.jpg

basherbuildpics027.jpg

basherbuildpics029.jpg

FLM midtank set up

basherbuildpics025.jpg

basherbuildpics028.jpg

basherbuildpics032.jpg

basherbuildpics035.jpg

basherbuildpics030.jpg

HPI big bore shocks

basherbuildpics034.jpg

basherbuildpics033.jpg

More to come!

sweet I really like them bulks you didnt happen to weigh them? wondering how much heavier they are than stock

They are 191 grams a piece per FLM specs.

And yes that is the K5.9 in the back ground....testing some stuff on it, and it will be the basher motor untill Purenitro gets my other sts d30m to mod...hehehehehehehehehehe!

As soon as I get my stuff all back and get use to running again this is gonna to cool to run around with you all even if you all live on the other side of town,lol. Good luck with the build bud, looks killa

I wanna see a Jcam Baja basher build, Yep that would be cool indeed. Might just keep my trevor simpson.

Looks great Jcam ! i also drilled & tapped the flm hybrids used a 440 grub screw to captivate the upper hinge pins ,worked out great no more zipties or lost pins , just a little extra security.
Keep us updated.
SL

More pics of the excellent work we've come to know from JCam...you build great trucks & threads.... I'm diggin' those FLM bulks, not to mention the rest of this build....

Thanks guys! I would love to get a baja ss and do a build thread...that would be sweet!
Wish I had the funds, is HPI gonna make a baja 5t SS? Now that would be the build to do!

Hop...we're waiting on you bud! Get them trucks hooked up and we'll tear up the dirt...I will do everything I can to meet up and bash. I'll even drag parker to the bash. We can hit up that park again or we can go some other place if you know one!

So you like my fuel lines!
I copied them off of my racer build...gotta love that hellfire ss tank and fuel line accesory tree, it makes a good clean install and comes with a fuel filter mount that holds the exhaust line too. Pretty spiffy imo!

And yes that is the K5.9 in the back ground....testing some stuff on it, and it will be the basher motor untill Purenitro gets my other sts d30m to mod...hehehehehehehehehehe!

i am about to start a basher project too j!!! and i see the MAD SCIENTIST is gonna do your motor..........looks like a VERY involved project to be a basher!!! i think the only think i'm gonna do is lighten and stiffen up some areas on mine.....i spent the bank on my current!!

Sweet build !!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back