Jcam54's Baja SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcam54

Well I got the build done and sprayed some pearl white rattlecan backed by sprint white. Topped off with some stickers to follow the theme......

bajasspaint047.jpg

bajasspaint048.jpg

bajasspaint049.jpg

bajasspaint050.jpg

bajasspaint052.jpg

Gotta run some SMF stickers!

Well what do you guys think?

that looks great. i really wish i could swing the $$$ to get one. will it ever be that clean again? lol

Well I got the build done and sprayed some pearl white rattlecan backed by sprint white. Topped off with some stickers to follow the theme......

Gotta run some SMF stickers!

Well what do you guys think?

Looks really nice! :) I like it :) :resp:

Uber sweet machine you got there John. Hope you can make it to Houston soon to bash.

Nice Baja. You thought you blew some money on the Savage, just wait. Just about every part on the Baja is available in a couble different styles in AM. and theyre not cheap.

Nice Baja. You thought you blew some money on the Savage, just wait. Just about every part on the Baja is available in a couble different styles in AM. and theyre not cheap.

He'll be taken out a second mortage to fund the BAJA. I know. Sold my sole to the Devil to pay for this baja that's being rebuilt yet again.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: Very true ]-[op!

Thanks guys! It was fun building but it's gonna be even more fun running!

nice looking baja jcam . but i have to ask this one question. in your vid you were hitting that sand hill very easy , if it was your savage you wre driving wouldnt you be hitting that hill wideopen?

lol that was breakin...trying not to over do it the first time out!

plus it was very wet gravel/sand mix pile...everything was sinking into it....very loose!

If I went full throttle all I would do is dig in.

The savages at the bash were digging in the whole time.

this is what the ERCM truggy was doing....it helps to be lighter...lol!

nice.......you ran it yet? one thing i would get for the baja (i should've put it on mine) is the HPI D-Box. those things are worth their weight in gold for a baja

Latest posts

Members online

Back