Japan Savage Suspension parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeGuam

15cc7510.jpg

3e26147d.jpg

dd20183e.jpg

cea16810.jpg

Just some snap shots. In RC Tech at the Commercial/Retail Forum is Champ R/C Advisor where I took these pictures http://www.rctech.net/forum/champ-r-c-adviser-87/
I am sure they can work something out to obtain parts. But I am not sure as to the qoute for shipping as they DO NOT use USPS.

I don't get this thread Joe. Are you selling parts for someone? Is everything I see being sold together to unload? Or what? You link just shows someone elses forum.

]-[0pa]0ng;196540 said:
I don't get this thread Joe. Are you selling parts for someone? Is everything I see being sold together to unload? Or what? You link just shows someone elses forum.

the Savage Suspension Conversion is discontinued. Several members (including me) were looking to get the parts. Joe was good enough to take a 4 hour train ride (the day of the Earthquake/Sunami in Japan) to get the part i needed/alza-needed to make parts and finish my flux.

Joe is just posting information where members can still obtain these needed parts.

wow - I get it now. thats awfully nice of him to do that. I see the stuff is hanging off the hooks. Shame HPI stopped the sus. conversion kit. Did he give you a cost?

being the guy that joe is, he would neither let me pay for the part, nor the shipping.

i have mailed the part to alza who will use it to make a template to start manufacturing the braces for members then send back to me. thanks again joe!

Very nice of Joe +rep

edit well I would but have to spread more love before I can rep you again. Sorry

Suspension conversion discontinued??? HPI's site show them available so does tower. I'm glad that just recieved my converson kit a month ago.

man I'm not needing the parts but i had to rep ya for going out of your way for people like that,its great to have people like you as part of the forum!!

With some of the prices show in Yen you would have to divide by 80 (american to yen conversion) and what ever the number is would be in US dollars.

Example 1544 for rear carriers divided by 80 is $19.30 in american dollars.

The yen is stronger than the dollar. I remember when the american dollar was 120 to yen rate.

Because of all the things going on, the rate changes daily. Almost like we change our underwear (daily I hope for all) :moon::bigsmilie:

i wish my hobby store would stock parts like that! Looks like a dangerous store for me to be in though :/ i would lose a lot of money in there haha

+REP... well same situation as pope... i don't like the idea of having to spread it before giving more to others that deserve it...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back