Jacksonville, Fl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J'ville Savage - Here in Jax

I live in the Atlantic Blvd./Kernan area. I've had my Savage for a year or so and don't have much experience but doing the best to keep up with the new info. I sometimes run at the PAL park on Monument and McCormick. My Sav .25 has been out of commision for a few months due to some necessary repairs. Where are you located?

I live in the Atlantic Blvd./Kernan area. I've had my Savage for a year or so and don't have much experience but doing the best to keep up with the new info. I sometimes run at the PAL park on Monument and McCormick. My Sav .25 has been out of commision for a few months due to some necessary repairs. Where are you located?

I livve near Craig airport. I'll be up at Regal Theater on Beach Blvd from 12-4pm on Saturday. I'm helping my sister out with a movie promo and I'll be running my R/C's. Show up if you can.

the No Limit of florida guys live in melbourne, Orlando and lakeland. Will be doing the Monster jam RC show in jacksonville.

Jville

Anybody live in or around the Jacksonville, Fl area. Let me know.

Ok I have to ask did you grow up in the area ?
Secondly where did you go to school ?
reason i'm asking I grew up just off st johns bluff and Monument blvd . almost to Ft caroline . i went to Sandalwood played football and wrestled !!
name is Brett Johnson
I use to live on Hemming Road in Holy Oaks .
I live in Virginia now but I'm planning on coming down for the Monster Jam in Jax in Feb and helping out !!
Guess ill see ya there !!

Ok I have to ask did you grow up in the area ?
Secondly where did you go to school ?
reason i'm asking I grew up just off st johns bluff and Monument blvd . almost to Ft caroline . i went to Sandalwood played football and wrestled !!
name is Brett Johnson
I use to live on Hemming Road in Holy Oaks .
I live in Virginia now but I'm planning on coming down for the Monster Jam in Jax in Feb and helping out !!
Guess ill see ya there !!

I grew up around Beach Blvd and San Pablo. I also graduated from Sandalwood in 1997. I would like to try and get some more details about the monster jam event that Justin mentioned in another post in this thread.

I grew up around Beach Blvd and San Pablo. I also graduated from Sandalwood in 1997. I would like to try and get some more details about the monster jam event that Justin mentioned in another post in this thread.

My Sister and you are about the same age .She graduated from Episc. High
I also use to be a Lifegurad at the beach !!Yes I'm a Core Boy from Jax Beach !!
I use to run all over the whole town lol . I would hit the west side over by Orange Park and then head over to JTB and then to Hecksher drive to the sand mines !lol I understand all of my old hang outs are all gone from what friends back home have said !
Well get with Bari he can help you out with Meeting time and place for the Jax Monster Jam in Feb !!
See ya there !!
Brett

Latest posts

Members online

Back