It's finally here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKLNHYDE

:partyon:

Better pack your lunch Ford...The GT500 should now be scared to death...

Introducing the 2012 Chevy Camaro ZL1 :jamout: :beforeme:
-Supercharged 6.2L LSA engine with 550/550 (hp/trq) burnsauce
-Heavy duty drive train built for the additional hp
-magnetic suspension, the most responsive system available for any car
-reduced weight
-Specifically designed to beat the GT500
-Expect to shell out about $50K for this monster

See more photos and details at
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128387

I do have one already but this new ZL1 is a bit out of my price range right now...Maybe as a retirement toy for myself...LOL

Your Camaro will look fast if you have the Savage truck next to it. Nice Car bud, hate to see you go back to the mainland, but I know you and the family's reunion will be awesome.

For those who do not know, but Scott has done an awesome job building a Youth Community Center for the American families stationed in Japan. His crew has worked hours beyond expected, 6 days a week at a minimum. I guess thats why we haven't had any RC bashing time, but it is worth it.

I wish you Fairwell and a safe journey to the mainland bud. It was a pleasure meeting you but remember to let your relief know I need a bash buddy.

Oh yah back to the topic, Nice car!

Chevy rulz! Yes, its a personal thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kudos Joe..I will make time to introduce you to Duc....

beautiful car man,and i commend you on what you have done for the kids!!:salute: "i know I'm not american but what the heck,you deserve a salute"!!!!:cheers:

Thanks guys!

GRKSTL- Yeah, it's going to b expensive but GM nticipates it to be competitively priced when compared with the GT500 which is about $52K-ish. Definately too much for my blood right now...

It would be nice if all of these new Mustang, Camaros, Chargers and Challengers all weighed at least 500 lbs less.

It would be nice if all of these new Mustang, Camaros, Chargers and Challengers all weighed at least 500 lbs less.

Very true...

And that Charger SRT8 just looks a bit funny with that huge mouth...I think they should paint the main crossbar red. But other than that, it looks pretty mean..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweeeeet! Thanks for the share!

Chevy Thunder! I love Camaros! rockout

If I ever get into a position where I can buy a toy like that I'm kinda partial to the 70-73 with the split bumper. My wife actually bought a toy of that year and put it on my birthday cake :)
camarorenderingzvt72-800res.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back