It's Done!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppedup Savage

:FarleyParty: finally finished my 'project':

integy013.jpg

integy012.jpg

integy011.jpg

integy010.jpg

integy009.jpg

integy008.jpg

integy007.jpg

integy006.jpg

integy005.jpg

integy004.jpg

integy003.jpg

integy002.jpg

tell me what you think, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
stock body, haven't ran it yet... total cost from the day i got the truck... about 6-800 dollars, thanks SJ, and a special thanks to ]-[0p, who ordered me the integy parts!!

WOOOOW!, READY TO ROCK, Hoppedup. Looks tight and clean. Good Job.

body is stock, ill probably start breaking it in today, I'm scared to run it, everybody has that motor on there jato and they say that it shreads the tires off the rims no matter how good they are glued, and theres are pushing the high 80's with the right gearing. i finally got the rear suspension set up, 2 dollar springs is what i needed. thanks for all the compliments guys!!! and ]-[0p and Mega get a speceial thanks, for the integy stuff and orderin me the motor, couldnt ask for people any better then Hop and Mega, Chunky, thanks for fixin the pictures

i don't know, i kinda want to sell it to buy a rock crawler... so, thats why ive waited and haven't broken it in yet... any ideas guys???

I would keep it...........looks too nice to sell!!!!

i don't know, i really really like crawlers, and we have a bunch of lakes and stuff around here, and i could make a course in my back yard, wouldnt be that hard

i don't know, i kinda want to sell it to buy a rock crawler... so, thats why ive waited and haven't broken it in yet... any ideas guys???

Man you wanted the parts so quick,and everyday you asked what was up and your telling us you don't wanna drive it now???? :stickspank:

Come on now enjoy what you built, you probably wont get out of it what you put in TRUST ME little buddy. :moon:

I'll get some pics of my crawler tomorrow and load them. I doubt I'll ever really crawl this truck. It's a bling crawler, hate to scratch it up you know :duh:

Latest posts

Members online

Back