It was snowing..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoyan

I woke up in the morning and I noticed that it was snowing... First , I thought.. damn... it's gonna be a freaking cold day.. but then I noticed the savy under my desk ( an evil grin appeared on my face ) . The next thing I remember.. I was out on the snow bashing the crap out of it :motorcycle: .. untill a police car came and told me to go inside:buttshake::buttshake: , because they have gotten complaints about the nose :buttshake: ..AH whatever , it was still a nice half an hour of bashing . Here are some pics.
016447918.jpg

016447915.jpg

016447921.jpg

016447923.jpg

Stoyan

looks like fun!! Now go take a heat gun to that thing and hit it with some WD40's.... :whisper: get extra bearings....asap

It was 2 pm here :blah:

then I'd check your local laws, I don't think they can make you stop bashing in your own yard...

I had a neighbor come out and ask me to turn it off once, I just took it from the front yard to the back yard without saying a word to her.

Where you from Stoyan?

ya i agree with crash,at 2 pm no one should have a problem with it!! geesh my neighbor is out at like 6am with his weedeater in the summer months lol

I'm from Bulgaria, but usually in my country the time interval between 12am and 4pm is set as a " resting period" for the elderly people.. Kinda lame , but we'll all get old one day .. so i better go by the rulles :stickpoke:

true i have no idea what its like in other countries i guess, all i know is here in canada lol and I'm like you i try my best to be "neighborly" but i have a neighbor thats out weedwacking at 6am so one day i got him up around 5am ripping the savage up and down the trail behind our houses lmao and what do ya know,he didnt appreciate it!!...

HaHa, that sucks man. The only rules we have around my neighborhood is 10:00pm to 8:00am is quiet time but it's totally not enforced. They would only say something if you were doing something really extreme and really upsetting the neighbors.

true i have no idea what its like in other countries i guess, all i know is here in canada lol and I'm like you i try my best to be "neighborly" but i have a neighbor thats out weedwacking at 6am so one day i got him up around 5am ripping the savage up and down the trail behind our houses lmao and what do ya know,he didnt appreciate it!!...

LMAO, that's what he gets!:sport-smiley-020:

HaHa, that sucks man. The only rules we have around my neighborhood is 10:00pm to 8:00am is quiet time but it's totally not enforced. They would only say something if you were doing something really extreme and really upsetting the neighbors.
same here if its after ten am i tell them to call the cops. and when they get their they just watch and enjoy the bashing. then they telll the neighbors to call back if it does not stop at ten pm

nice i had a guy that told me to turn off that peice of crap machine it was 3 pm in canada in the summer and i said no a started doing speed runs he tryed to catch it for a 1/2 i stoped for fuel wickly and he almost had it then it whent a around a car i a kid that i hated hit him with his bike then i drove around him

Members online

No members online now.
Back