It Lives!!!......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexxan

First impressions..... WOW!

After a tentative setup I ventured out just for a little warm up. The amount of torque is shocking! I've got 40% punch and it's still wheeling everywhere. It's brilliant! I couldn't get higher than maybe 2/3 throttle before I ran out a road/control - didn't want to pee off any 1:1 drivers too.

Only flipped it once - but enough to sandpaper the roof.

I was grinning from ear to ear throughout the 30 mins or so. I absolutely love my Baja but 4WD and having a reverse - priceless! Just got so much control and power; definitely got to control the throttle, I was getting more and more comfortable with it though.

Still a lot of tuning required - haven't quite got the settings how I want them - first the brake was too soft and now it's more than a little harsh so need to work on that and read up more on recommended SF settings in Castle Link (I know it's been around for some time - but theirs something damn cool about hooking my Macbook up to my RC car :) ) Couldn't find a setting for soft / hard cut off - is their one? I didn't touch the curves either. Research required first.

This is going to be so damn addictive. I have GOT to get off-road immediately!

Happy to hear everything went well first go out. i don't know much about the castle link but from what i hear out of the box these things are pretty well set. i Cant wait to get mine now. lol. You didnt by chance take a video of this 30 thrill ride?

Thanks guys- and thanks for all the advice, made some smart choices with all the help. Frddyj I got 2 SMC 6000 packs- went with your advice on them and the screw kit. Brian was super helpful too. I am blown away with the speed on 4S, 6S must be insane.

Now, do I go on a spree at TCS, or buy a dx3s with the rest of my funds....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back