It Hurt To Watch This

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is a member from savage central. He is making these braces that make it so if you hit something you don't brake the a-arm. He is making a kit to sell. That is some of the testing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the braces are to A) keep the pins from getting bent, and B) keep the pins from falling out.
He's making them for sale out of 7075t6 and also stainless.

The guy's from Iceland. Their idea of 1:1 racing looks more like what we do with our RCs on gravel piles, so you can imagine what they get up to when they aren't putting their own butts behind the wheel.

would rather see him run the truck hard than hit it with a hammer. how often do you hit a hammer when you run you truck? I think a true test is in the feld.

yes... these kits will be available soon. I will definitely purchase one. Just gives a bit more piece of mind, and the continues pursuit to make your truck as reliable as possible.

thats uncalled for saying hes crazy you should edit that

umm, lighten up dude.......it was a joke & I'm SURE he'll take that way it as ive know snuggs a very long time.

He's the one that got me going on this whole brushless thing eons ago. :jamout:

got a call from the laser shop today, he has finished 25 kits out of 50.

i will be picking the 25 kits up tomorrow, still working on the ebay account tho.

i hope that the flux axle brace prototypes are in this package so i can see if i have to make changes to the cads.

the first 50 kits will be 304 stainless with a lifetime warranty.

ok here is the justification for hammering my savage, it was to test how the braces would keep the front end in check while the front arm would break.
here is a sneak peek. they are not up for sale yet as i'm still working on stuff.
bashcatrcbraceswithhard.jpg

thats uncalled for saying hes crazy you should edit that

Sindre your crazy alright .. ...:lmao3: looking good bud want to resize that pic ? I have to scroll right on a 40 inch screen.. poor 17-22 inch guys

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back