is this a good radio?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

just wondering if this radio is any good just want something for bashing. has anybody used this one?

i have not used that exact one but i use the FG and its a great radio for the price..

spektrum has the DX3.0 on sale for $120.00 i just bought one and love it. its not top of the line but a great upgrade from the am.

here is a pic
mid019.jpg

how many features u need to bash you are not gonna find a better rx for a better price. once they release the new style of the dx3.0 its gonna double that price

well not many but doesn't make sence to me to paymore for less is all. i was planning on getting that one till i found the airtronics one.

what do you get w/airtronics that you wont w/the 3.0. the omlything it dosnt do is take your temp or give you your speed. i cant think of anything else it dosnt do??

well not many but doesn't make sence to me to paymore for less is all. i was planning on getting that one till i found the airtronics one.

whoever puts out extra 2.4ghz recievers for less than $30 is going to get my buisness.....

& fyi guys ive heard at least 5 guys on here report problems with a speky set up & yet to hear 1 with airtronics.

granted there's a lot more speky users but you do your research, weigh your options & pic your upgrades; my fasst Rx's are $90 a whack

and how much for an extra reciever?
well the radio works with a few different ones but the one that comes with it goes for $60 i read on a few different forums the other ones that work go for about $30-$40 .

cool...
which ones were they?...and on a side note... does any one know if the tactic 2.4ghz reciever will work with other brands of transmitters?

check this out i guess the receiver is about $60 i cant find more info on the other ones check this thread out http://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-electronics/315562-airtronics-mx-sport-fhss-2-2-4ghz-anyone.html
I have the tactic radio on my tmaxx its a nice radio but i have not used it much the 70/30 throttle/brake i am not use to yet i read a article somewhere about the tactic radio would not bind with other receiver that was tested .

Members online

Back