Is There A Better Wheely Bar That Fits The Flux HP Without Modification?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jm77

I just purchased a Savage Flux HP and the thing is incredibly POWERFUL and FAST. With this power, I am finding it nearly impossible to keep the front tires on the ground and keep it from flipping over backwards even when I increase the throttle just slightly at any speed in which I am going.

So does anyone know of a better wheely bar that I can put on my truck which doesnt require modifications to the truck or wheely bar for installation? And if there isnt a better choice which wont require modifications, can anyone please tell me the best options available. Perhaps a better wheely bar from another brand truck or after-market product? I believe that I read that the Traxxas E-Revo or E-maxx wheely bar will work, but I have owned traxxas trucks and their wheely bars are PURE JUNK!!!

One thing that I did to my truck since last driving it was installing the HPI extended TVP plates which makes the truck as long as the Savage XL model. The kit also included longer axles also which should all hopefully help. I have yet to test it out yet but was wondering about a better wheely bar for now in case the TVP extension doesnt help. THANKS!!

The wheelie bar setup that HPI offers is great, look in your manual it should be there under option parts

The wheelie bar setup that HPI offers is great, look in your manual it should be there under option parts

While I absolutely love this truck and appreciate the quality and durability of this HPI product, I will say without doubt that the wheely bar on my truck is completely useless and a joke in preventing wheelies to be honesty. Also there is no mention of any other type of wheely bar other than the one that came with my truck. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Back