Is the Savage dead?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h00vy

I'm new to the forum here, and just purchased somebody's used Savage Flux on eBay. I did a LOT of research on the Savage the past week, and one thing is bothering me, the new ones are out of stock everywhere you look and I didn't see a good replacement yet. Did HPI announce something new to replace the aging Savage? I sure didn't see anything. The bonus with getting an older truck is finding all kinds of support for it and many places to spend money to upgrade it!

I purchased my truck from somebody that just bought the new X-Maxx. Will HPI compete against that?

Hey, thanks for the link, that is what I was looking for! I know the X-Maxx is unrelated, I just didn't know what HPI had in the near future.

Hey, thanks for the link, that is what I was looking for! I know the X-Maxx is unrelated, I just didn't know what HPI had in the near future.

No problem. Post up an introduction for yourself and some pics of your RCs in the new member forum when you get a chance.

Just an added note, I was getting really confused by all the different Savage models on the market, but Wiki has a very detailed page about all the Savage models ever released! That helped solve a lot of confusion I had.
(I'll get to the introduction yet...)

Just an added note, I was getting really confused by all the different Savage models on the market, but Wiki has a very detailed page about all the Savage models ever released! That helped solve a lot of confusion I had.
(I'll get to the introduction yet...)

Yeah, there are like 15 variations of the savage. The most current ones being probably the best as they fixed/changed a lot of things to make them tougher/handle more power while being easier to work on.

Latest posts

Members online

Back