Is it possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowpopracer

Is it possible to somehow make the savage start off of a bump box. I have assembled my fastlanemachine lcg tvp's and want to put a RB928 in my savage but I don't think that engine has a adapter for a rotostart. Has anyone figured out a way to make the savage start off of a bump box?

Thanks

can you give me a link to this engine manufacturer?
I want to upgrade my 4.6 and I`m comparing as much engines as possible.
most cars I`ve seen get started on a start box were on-road racing-cars with a completely flat chassis with a hole under the flywheel.
I don't think it`s possible with a savage because the engine is mounted too high in the chassis and there is no hole in the engine plate for the flywheel.
I don`t know how it`s built in a lcg chassis but if you find a start box please send me a message because a start box is very handy and I might buy one myself.
thanks

Ok the chassis is from fastlane machine. The engine if a RB 28 (928). You can find it on amainhobbies.com. Thanks.

i have seen something somewhere but i caint find the web site. somebody did it with an airplane type starter that had like a foam wheel on it and they pressed it against the flywheel and it started

i never found the site but i have seen it before, you would have to have a rear exhaust so it could be out of the way of the flywheel though

Looks intersting but I think I will just use the roto start on the drill

Latest posts

Members online

Back