Invitation for Ohio/Pennsylvania Racers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobbytown USA Boardman Dirt Track Located at

590 East Western Reserve Rd unit 10e
Boardman OH 44512
330-629-9433

Is having a 4th of July founders race. On saturday July 5th. Track opens at noon and racing starts at 6. If we get up to 7 in a class there will be a prize of 75$ for first place, 25$ for 2nd, 10$ for 3rd.
For more info click on this link http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=221938&page=8

I wanted to go racing this weekend and I found this track but as of right now only me and one other guy are running MT's. There could be others planning on coming that I don't know of since I have never been to this track and its a bigger race. I'm trying to bring in some more drivers so we can have some good racing. Looks like a nice track. If anyone is interested in going let me know, thanks!

I wish I would have seen this thread bud. I'm about 45 minutes south of Boardman OH. I've never been to that place however; even though I do know Western Reserve Road pretty well. At least the east side off of RT.7/Market Street. Maybe we could get a meeting there sometime; I can find it with my GPS and we could do some running up there! :)

LoL, well actually after all my raving, trying to get more people to come, I didn't make it myself. We were camping this weekend and I had everything ready to go, it was only an hour before I was about to leave and this other guy at the camp ground started running his revo. So of coarse I couldn't resist and got my truck out. It ran great for awhile then it died. I try to restart it over and over but it would run for more than 10 or 20 seconds. So I decided not to go since it was going to be an hour drive for me with no guarantee I was even going to get it running. I spent the rest of the day in depression. The motor was on the brink of death anyway, it hardly has any compression, I thought it was running well enough to just go out and have fun. I am done with college this Aug. and I will maybe have money again for a new engine. Until then I guess I'll just drive at tracks that aren't so far away.

I'll let you know AoD if I ever try to go out there again, it looks like a great track but I just hate to drive that far until I get something I know will run.

Heck, where are you actually located bud? Maybe we can sometime get together and bash. Always love seeing other guys out there tearing up the track/dirt! :)

Where did you camp by the way? I know of a few good places up there for camping. My friend actually just got a camper up at Misquito lake! :)

Heck, where are you actually located bud? Maybe we can sometime get together and bash. Always love seeing other guys out there tearing up the track/dirt! :)

Where did you camp by the way? I know of a few good places up there for camping. My friend actually just got a camper up at Misquito lake! :)

I live in north east Ohio in Ashtabula, we were camping at Pymatuning state campgrounds which put me closer to boardmens than I would be if I was home. That would be fun, I will probably be racing more when I get done with college so I have money and time again. We will have to go tear it up sometime.

Heck yeah, there's some NICE fishing in Erie up by you! It's only a couple hours from here! We'll definitely have to bash sometime! :)

Heck yeah, there's some NICE fishing in Erie up by you! It's only a couple hours from here! We'll definitely have to bash sometime! :)

Yeah, we are big on the walleye fishing. I haven't been able to get out and do that either because of money and business. I have finals test coming up in Aug. and my wedding coming up in Oct. If I survive it all that would be great!

I bet I know them, do you know there name? I use to race with some brothers at K&B race track.

Joe Fleming, pm him on here RCJUNKIE. Great guy and he's trying to get MT racing started in ohio. 1st race will be in New London on Labor day. Hope you guys can hook up. Take pics and share them here.
Justin

Joe Fleming, pm him on here RCJUNKIE. Great guy and he's trying to get MT racing started in ohio. 1st race will be in New London on Labor day. Hope you guys can hook up. Take pics and share them here.
Justin
I guess I don't know them, but I will have to check into that, new tracks are always good!

Same here NLRC. I'll hopefully be able to hit the New London show. Hopefully by then I'll be sporting the cashflow I need. Recently found out that my financial aid got boosted so it'll ease a bunch of stress with the tuition payments and all.

Other than that; you'll have to take me for a trip up Erie bud! I love to fish, and never caught an actual walleye. I catch many of sauger's down here though which are very similar!

hey guys, I am in Hermitage PA. That is about 30 minutes from Boardman and I am making a track as we speak. I have about seven people local that have trucks. Me and my wife own about four acres and I am using the back acre to race on

Latest posts

Members online

Back