Integy Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOOBEEWHA

HPISF languist expert
-
===============I own an Integy Upper A-Arm set, front and rear, and they are Crap!====================

And thats an under statement. Plain and simple.

The adjustment rods or whatever bend or break way to easily.
On one of the A-arms, a hole was tapped c0ck-eyed which sent me back to the LHS, where I was told to go to
Integy, on-line, and get a warranty RA to ship the part back.

Nobody responded to my e-mails so I got a direct number at my LHS. Nobody answers thier phone. And then after
the fifth attempt, finally, someone picked up but they didn't y speak english, I said "the hell with it" and gave up.

I've purchased E-Maxx, Losi LST, and Savage style Integy shocks with more quality issues.

Thier customer support is a joke in my book.
I returned my first Savage shock set because the threads on the shock bodies only had three revolutions of
threading to hold the resavore caps. total defect, right?
The E-Maxx shocks had the same problem. I took two months of waiting for these warranty replacements to never
happened! After enough bitching, The LHS finally just gave me two new sets to have closure.

============================= Thats what I'm talking about.==================================

I sure would like to see the new version of the Savage MSR 8's shocks installed on a savage that don't require any
modding for them to fit properly.

Is that to much to ask Integy?

I am just running 4 shocks instead of 8 which still needed some modding to prevent any binding issues. What about
the guy who doesn't have the tools, parts, and general wherewithall to do these unexpected mods?
If modding is required, then include the parts to do it with, Integy.

Granted, the latest savage shocks do have better quality going for them, and look good. This is why I'm still using
them. I ended up selling my other 4 shock to a friend because of mounting issues.

Hop, I'm sorry if this wasn't the thread to vent about Integy. I've just had enough with companies dropping the ball
on thier unsusspecting customers.

And now, maybe they'll know it. Maybe they'll take into consideration, the long list of complaints that have surfaced,
and do the right thing...

=== By Saving face, and honoring thier warranty obligations, this forum can help change Integy's reputation.====

They need to serve our forum members with respect and accountabillity, not to mention the rest of thier customer
base. To have my respect as a honnorable part source, they will need to rethink thier policies of making parts that
are meant to bend or break easily.
Fact of the matter is, the best parts for the Savage are already on the Savage. Every desent hopup or upgrade
wont change the fact that HPI does not reccommend jumping the Savage higher than 6 ft. You will break s**t, for
the most part.
And what do we do?... We jump 12 ft. and wonder what the hell happened... That part is our own doing...
All I ask is to be able to get what I pay for. That was not the case here.

Hop, I will support you in bringing Integy in the circle.

Maybe at that point, Integy will listen to are conserns by the numbers and consider prosperring from the power of
our influence.
They give us good parts,... We tell the World... They give us crap... We tell the World... Plain & Simple.
=====================================================================================
--

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey DOOBEEWHA is a friend of mine I gave him these Upper arms that he's talkin about but to be honest the turnbuckels or the screw bolt thing that holds the two together is to blame they brake constantly. But I don't give up so easy I post a thread about this in the MODS forum section. I gave them to him for 10.00 great deal price I'd say....all four.

I apprietated you unloading the the A-arms, bro. And in no way do I feel your responsible for me accepting them.

My desision to buy them was on my own. The extra $40 to replace the broken and missing parts that flew off of the truck was the reality of that desision.
My stock A-arms are back on and I'm happier for it. I'll tell you what though, you can have the A-arms back for free as long as you take the 8 bent and broken turnbuckles with them.

And you'll still need to buy 4 more turnbuckles to assemble them again. so how much do you think I paid for now?lol

I'd really be interested in those roll pins your talking about. Give them to me when I manage to dremel out a screwdriver slot on each of the busted turnbuckle halfs that are still inbedded in the threads of the A-arm taps.
That way, I can back them out.

I HAD the MSR5 shocks. they leaked and the shafts bent like crazy. As for there other products I haven't used them but I do have some Items on the way so I will see how it goes. But we do get a good price on stuff.

Anyway... enough of this nonsense.... INTEGY... Just step up to the plate and deliver... PLEASE.

Latest posts

Members online

Back