Integy Handle Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageBasherxl

Dunno if anyone has ever used one but I just ordered one.
I'll let every one know its quality once I receive it.

Integy.jpg

No, I figured the damn thing breaks so much I at least want to be comfortable carrying back to the truck.

Anyway, I cracked 2 plastic ones and I figured this one will bend instead of cracking, which i can heat it up and bend it back if needed. not to worried about the foam piece. it will eventually rip.

is it so you can carry your savage like a suitcase?

No, I figured the damn thing breaks so much I at least want to be comfortable carrying back to the truck.

Anyway, I cracked 2 plastic ones and I figured this one will bend instead of cracking, which i can heat it up and bend it back if needed. not to worried about the foam piece. it will eventually rip.

Wow you've broken 2 plastic roll bars! Are you launching that thing in a skate park?

well I race motocross and I own a 10 acre track and i'm attempting to jump the savage on 40 feet + jumps. most of the time it makes it but sometimes I come up short. I'm attempting to make some videos.

well I got it today and I'm quite surprised how sturdy it is. The foam is a lot nicer than I thought. I'm satisfied with the product as a replacement for the stock plastic piece.

IMG00023-20101229-2100.jpg

IMG00024-20101229-2101.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back