Integy free savage build !!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the stock box back on. I am going to send a picture to readers rides in rcca and see if I can get in. That would be pretty cool
Hey pinit you need to update yer thread

Running video of both mine and pin it to win it's savy's.
The break in was a MAJOR PAIN IN THE #$%!!!! The 28 would constantly flood even without priming it. It had so much compression it was extremely hard to pull...my hands are covered in blisters.
Also I could NOT get the tuning right. It was so difficult to pull that on the fifth tank the pull cord broke and I had to rebuild the pullstart....:nutshot:
So now I got a short pull cord...After the break in I was finally able to tune it and it runs okay now but it took a lot of effort.
The 30 spec 2 ran pretty good. It seems to run quite a bit better than the 28. On the 30 truck towards the end there started a weird clicking noise and we never could figure out what it is.
The only thing we can think of is maybe the diff lost a tooth. Which would be weird because their bulletproof and they were only used once before. Anyways the 30 is a torque monster. It has very low top end but it has a TON of torque. It turns big joes like nothing. It flips on its lid easily.

Anyway heres the video
This was on the fifth tank in each truck

http://s1146.photobucket.com/user/pinit96/media/001-21_zps225fa8e3.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

Well nobody ever said break in was a snap or easy. least it looks like you both got plenty of excercise runnin after the trucks to put em back on the wheels.....

Well, it was by far the hardest to break in engine I've ever had.
The compression is insane.
Yeah we got good exercise. I just had the engine out and tuned it and it runs great now. Lots of power
So far the only thing I don't like about it is the pull start. On the pull handle theres a rough edge around it where the cord comes out and it ate right through the cord. So I glued the rubber stalk on it to protect it and it should last a while now.
The recoil was pretty easy to rebuild, fortunately. The spring went right back in

my belief is pullstarts are for lawnmowers, thats the reason I use tigerdrive starters on all my engines.... look ma no BLISTERS :lmao:

my belief is pullstarts are for lawnmowers, thats the reason I use tigerdrive starters on all my engines.... look ma no BLISTERS :lmao:

Yeah I agree that they're highly unreliable, but I cannot stand using the drills and roto start batteries. Also I hate blowing one ways.
Although I wouldn't mind trying the new nitro start with no owb from hpi

Latest posts

Members online

Back