Input on Nitro Telemetry Combo Pack by Spektrum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimMo8462

Just wondering if anyone has used one of these at all? http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPM1300 The Nitro Telemetry. Seems like it would be a very helpful mod and add on to any nitro rc. Or is it just something to add weight or more complications? Any input on this would be helpful. I was thinking about buying one but just want to get some kind of opinions on it before hand.

Its ok for temp and battery voltage i guess. I have it because i got it super cheap but I haven't even used it yet. I will now that my Ten-T came with it installed.

In short keep using your temp gun and invest the money elsewhere. If you want telemetry just buy a dx3s and its built into the radio

Thanx Judicator. I was thinking more towards for onboard temps to my radio. I really don't care about lap times and how my speed cornering is. lol. I just bash for right now.

I have a dx3s and I find that the tempature readings are very different from my temp gun. The reciever voltage is nice to know though. I have yet to install the rpm sensor.

telemetry on a r/c car is innaccurate at best (if you can even get it to work without getting too frustrated) idk 1 guy with a dx3s with telemetry that actually uses it.

I have the DX3S the tele is accurate enough but you do need to calibrate the temp probe with the cars heat sink. (use the temp gun to find out how far up the temp probe has to be to give accurate reading ) The batt voltage was a useful tool so you don't have a run away. I tried to set up the RPM sensor on a mini revo and the flux but i didnt have much luck getting it to work

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back