Info required can anyone tell me what model this car is engine size etc I am looking to buy a body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smudger

Hi can anyone give me any info on this car model engine size etc I am looking for a body shell.

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a 1/10 scale 4x4 model, RTR means Ready to Run, usually minus batteries and fuel, as for SS that was a term used by HPI to describe the Savage X 4.6 kit version .....

It is a 1/10 scale 4x4 model, RTR means Ready to Run, usually minus batteries and fuel, as for SS that was a term used by HPI to describe the Savage X 4.6 kit version .....
Thanks for the info l have seen a bullet shell on eBay will it fit ?

as long as it is for the MT version it should fit there were 2 versions of the bullet ST and MT, yours outta be the MT (Monster Truck) version.....

SS is kit . Hpi savage first kit was the savage ss .25 , it came out before the SS savage x 4.6 kit , and they had a savage 4.6 non x SS before the 4.6 x SS ,

Attachments

• IMG_6147.PNG
    IMG_6147.PNG
    672.5 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Members online

Back