i'm starting a savage build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikekelly

hello i'm starting a savage build i will be making my own tvps. I need some input of what it should look like and what i shoud do to it?? anyone
thanks

How cool, I love to see home-made stuff. I hope you extend them at least 1.5" and maybe lower the engine.

Good luck with what you decide!

??? not sure what you're asking here...

they should look roughly like other TVP's (as far as function)...otherwise, go crazy...make them look however you want them to...there's a guy on here made his out of some diamond plate aluminum...others have made their own carbon fiber ones...

Your best bet would be to trace out an stock TVP (non-X style or X style). And if you want it ext. then you'll have to trace out an ext. TVP. I also made my own TVPs and all I did was trace out the rear ext. TVP (made by GPM) and figured out how much I needed to ext. the front. Which the front came out a little to short and at first I made my own dogbone to go from the trans to the front diff. Then, eventually, I made the original dogbone I was gonna use work, but required a bit of modification. If you need more input on this, let me know and I'll help the best I can.

Latest posts

Members online

Back