I'm going to make me a Flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whipnet

So Frddy mentioned the other day having almost a whole truck in spare/stock parts and I realized that I do too, so I am going to build a Savage and convert it to a Flux or a Castle Creations setup.

I have a couple of tvp's to choose from, but I will probably use the XL ones.

I'll start this soon with pics and update as I go along.

Any conversion ideas or tips are more than welcome. I know some of you guys have converted already. Would love to hear what you used.

Thanks

you caught my attention, I'm hanging off the edge of my seat on this one.. will keep a eye on the progress!!!

I'm an electric truck hater, but brushless-LiPo lover. this is gonna be a sweet project.

Awesome buddy, I cant wait to see this thing. You will most deff want to go with the XL chassis. Best to use the XL Dog Bone's and Cups, Not sure if you want to use the extended out drives though. Also, either go the Hardened machined diffs or straight to the CEN diffs.

is it finished? i'm thinking of converting mine too....need some ideas too... :)

Man I wish. I've been a little busy. Still getting the list of parts I will need.

I'll keep this thread updated with everything I use and how it comes together. Thanks for checking.

Latest posts

Members online

Back