IE 8 blah :p

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinkle00star

Don't even think about installing Internet Experor 8! It's crappy! :duh: I wish someone told me not to install it... I installed it the other day thinking it's the latest and greatest, but it wasn't keeping any links in the address bar drop down and not as fast as IE7. After several days of being patient, I removed it and restalled the trusted IE7 back :D :) :resp:

I ran the beta for months on a test laptop for testing only. It was having problems with a lot of websites. The final release is better, but IE still sucks. I've used Firefox since version 1 and Netscape before that.

IE8 was only released in a final form just the other day.

I ran the beta for months on a test laptop for testing only. It was having problems with a lot of websites. The final release is better, but IE still sucks. I've used Firefox since version 1 and Netscape before that.*

I installed it only two or three days ago, so it must be the final release. But it doesn't work well :duh:

I have been running IE8 for about a week now with no problems. But I haven't been on it a lot either.

What kind of problems are you having?

i don't got to worry about it..i couldnt download it even if i wanted it, which i don't. IE=worst browser available. i like safari 3 personally even on the PCs in my house.
some of you windows users might also like Opera, another browser that is a step ahead of firefox. i loved FF2 when it came out, but i think they bit it with 3.
heres a nice safari feature
Picture1-2-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Back