Identify this Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgm182

I'm pretty sure its a Savage .21, but can anyone verify that for me?

Some guys has it on craigslist and said he'd sell it to me for $65 bux. Not sure on the condition of the engine, but everything else looks pretty good. Worth it?

DSC05007.jpg

ya i think it is a 21 but not sure, either way for that kind of a deal i would grab it.. the tires and rims alone are worth more!!

Looks like the 21/25. Also looks to have the reverse and if it's that Losi 2.4 radio that comes with it you can sell that alone on the bay for $65. Go for it quick or it will be gone before ya get it. If you decide not to send me the link to the guy and Ill get it, LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
The radio is not included unforutantly.

I am only looking to buy to resell it, but not many ppl really want the .21 trucks right now?

If ya do get it, put the right rear tire on the right way :duh: lol

looks like a .21 or .25 to me. they use the same tvp's and rollbar. for $65 buy it, you can't go wrong even if the mill is shot. rollers on ebay usually go for alittle over $100.

I'll shoot the guy an email today and see what I can work out. I just don't wanna get stuck with this thing. I'll see what he says!

ya i wasnt sure what it was! lol still well worth the money even if the engine is pooched!!

Members online

Back