I wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow!! i don't condone hitting your kids but man I'm thinking he needs a good whoopin... lol

She doesn't need to "whoop his behind". She needs to beat his @$$!

id whoop the ever lovin poo outta that kid till he couldnt sit right for the rest of his natural life!!

who leaves there kids unattended ... anyways that kid should be netured theres enough stupid people don't need anymore and get anice whooping and some jail time

I love the "Do you think you should be punished?" "Ya, A lil bit.... no video games for the weekend."

Whoop his butt.. I condon it for reasons like this.. Trust me my kid did that He'd get a good whoopin.

Trust me my kid did that He'd get a good whoopin.

i dis-agree. i say if it were your kid (or mine)he'd have brains enough to know better or understand the consequences to not do it in the first place.

sounds like this boy don't have a dad to kick his lil' butt, i heard him reference mom & g-mom but not dad.

kinda sad to see a young boy like that far removed from reality.

The phrase "Tried as an adult" and this kids name will be on the news together in the not too distant future, I think.

Honestly, The kid clearly had a problem. 7 year old boys should be more concerned with coodies. I think that there was a domestic problem, more than being mad at his mom. Still, that is funny as h3ll. No video games for the weekend... how about no sitting for the rest of your life. Did you see the way he walked in the beginning of that video...

I love the "Do you think you should be punished?" "Ya, A lil bit.... no video games for the weekend."

Whoop his butt.. I condon it for reasons like this.. Trust me my kid did that He'd get a good whoopin.

That's because this kid has probably never seen any reprecussions for doing anything, he thinks losing the games for one weekend is serious punishment LMAO. He's probably an expert at Grand Theft Auto IV at 7 years old, and his mom probably bought it for him cause he said "I want that!". Nevermind the fact that you have to be 18 years old to purchase it. Obviously there is a reason for that. Don't get me wrong I'm a gamer and I love my Mature rated games, so I'm not dogging them, but I'm 28. Kids shouldn't be playing them, and I could be wrong about, that but I'd be willing to bet he wasn't playing anything meant for his age. Not the way he talks and acts LOL.

That's because this kid has probably never seen any reprecussions for doing anything, he thinks losing the games for one weekend is serious punishment LMAO. He's probably an expert at Grand Theft Auto IV at 7 years old, and his mom probably bought it for him cause he said "I want that!". Nevermind the fact that you have to be 18 years old to purchase it. Obviously there is a reason for that. Don't get me wrong I'm a gamer and I love my Mature rated games, so I'm not dogging them, but I'm 28. Kids shouldn't be playing them, and I could be wrong about, that but I'd be willing to bet he wasn't playing anything meant for his age. Not the way he talks and acts LOL.

You can't honestly tell me you think video games are a major reason for this kids actions. I do agree that lack of discipline is a factor though. Also a lack of role models, the grandmother and mother don't impress me as a good guiding force in his life. The kid obviously feels neglected and will do anything for attention. To this kid any attention is good attention. But video games :nutshot:

i'd beat his little arse until he'd be too scared to take a dump. then i'd beat his mama......imma shut up.

the kid needs an @ss kickin,along with his non-existant parents,the problem with people,is that they can make the kids,but cant take care of them,grandma raised her kids already.

You can't honestly tell me you think video games are a major reason for this kids actions. I do agree that lack of discipline is a factor though. Also a lack of role models, the grandmother and mother don't impress me as a good guiding force in his life. The kid obviously feels neglected and will do anything for attention. To this kid any attention is good attention. But video games :nutshot:

I'm not blaming the video games at all, but kids pick up everything when they are young and IF he was seeing this kind of stuff on TV (music,shows, games you name it) on a day to day basis, it gives the message that you do whatever you want when your a 'gangsta'. It's just the fact that he said that his punishment should be ONE weekend with no video games tells me that's what he probably does all the day long, everyday, so two days without it would just be horrible LOL, and with the lack of parental guidance I wouldn't be surprised if he were playing things like GTA and listening to rap music and stuff on TV. What kid that age says "I wanna do hood rat things" and didn't learn that from TV or music? I'm just saying that it all adds up, but it does boil down to bad parenting. I don't know any 7 year olds who would even think to do something like that 'cause they didn't get their 'chicken wangs' LOL. Just ridiculous. I'm sure this kid will turn out to be a real model citizen.

I'm not blaming the video games at all, but kids pick up everything when they are young and IF he was seeing this kind of stuff on TV (music,shows, games you name it) on a day to day basis, it gives the message that you do whatever you want when your a 'gangsta'. It's just the fact that he said that his punishment should be ONE weekend with no video games tells me that's what he probably does all the day long, everyday, so two days without it would just be horrible LOL, and with the lack of parental guidance I wouldn't be surprised if he were playing things like GTA and listening to rap music and stuff on TV. What kid that age says "I wanna do hood rat things" and didn't learn that from TV or music? I'm just saying that it all adds up, but it does boil down to bad parenting. I don't know any 7 year olds who would even think to do something like that 'cause they didn't get their 'chicken wangs' LOL. Just ridiculous. I'm sure this kid will turn out to be a real model citizen.
True valid points.

i'm a father of twin 7 year old boys,the worst thing that they do is throw blows with each other,like brothers do (which i find entertaining lol :lmao3:)but this kid gets his undies up in a bunch because of his lack of chicken wangs? sounds like the littlepoop needs a a$$ whoopin along with mom and dad for turning him into a spoiled brat! and giving grandma all that grief to put it lightly

Latest posts

Members online

Back