i ran across this pretty cool lookin project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was I had his tools and his skills.. That is an incredible machine hes constructed there.

Yup I've seen that before. It is a work of art.

I noticed that you posted in that thread, or someone with your name. That has been around for years, but it looks like he posted again in the last page saying he is still working on it.

I noticed that you posted in that thread, or someone with your name. That has been around for years, but it looks like he posted again in the last page saying he is still working on it.

Yup, I registered just so I could tell him nice work. I still think that RC is a beast.

*That* might just be the COOLEST R/C vehicle I have ever seen. Kinda makes the Thunder-Tech desert truck look cheap (although I still want one).

I will wait as long as necessary for vids of the completed truck...

I had never seen any RC like that before, or that custom I should say. Wish I had, (or even had access to) the tools to try to do something like that.

FX, I guess you know what Ive been searching for when I found that :)

I was thinking the whole way through the thread it was going to be finished somewhere. nup. That thing is sweet. There were a few other posts in that thread by members from here as well. It took me most of the morning to get through that thread.

That truck is awesome but I have to say coolest rc is the 6 wheel steer and drive savage. This would come third to this sweet CF speed machine that a guy had made and it was insane. He had spent ages just trying to get the aerodynamics perfect so he could go faster and faster, over 110mph was the last I saw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the whole way through the thread it was going to be finished somewhere. nup. That thing is sweet. There were a few other posts in that thread by members from here as well. It took me most of the morning to get through that thread.

That truck is awesome but I have to say coolest rc is the 6 wheel steer and drive savage. This would come third to this sweet CF speed machine that a guy had made and it was insane. He had spent ages just trying to get the aerodynamics perfect so he could go faster and faster, over 110mph was the last I saw.

Third, eh? Links?

Pleeeeeze?

Thanks again...Yeah, that's pretty damn sweet too...

I still like the desert truck the best, followed closely by the 6x6x6, and then that CF rocket. Because...well, just because. :dunno:

All three are a real testament to R/C ingenuity, though!

I have to say the desert basher probably deserves the number 2 spot. I don't thing it beats the 6x6x6 though. (How can a savage not be the top spot, ban that man I say).

LMAO...The final judgement comes when someone actually completes either one of those, :):peace:

Sorry, but I just have a thing for desert trucks as well as Savys. Thats the way it is!

wow i haven't talked to the owner of that project in a very long time.

i cant remember where i first met him at.

but dang. its an awesome project isnt it?!

that is one really cool car very good find! he/she is really good at metal work!
thanks again
4x4

Latest posts

Members online

Back