I need some help guys and gals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AoD

I'm doing a project for school. It will be a Microsoft Power Point Presentation. I've got the opportunity to select the topic of any sport or hobby that I enjoy! Well, go figure, I picked RC cars and trucks.

What I'm looking for?

1 - A brief history of the hobby

Maybe a picture, some small information of history of RC. Like history about ROAR racing, or even the first RC's that really made this hobby what it is today! A picture would be great however!

2 - Some newbie information about the hobby.

Basically, just some newbie need to know information for them if they were to want to get into this hobby.

3 - Any other important details!

Why do you think it is fun or entertaining to own and operate these models? What interests you the most about the hobby?

All information that I use will be cited to this forum. The project must be turned in by Sunday night at midnight CST. I appreciate anything you guys could help me with. Thanks a ton! :)

lol AOD I had to do a Powerpoint project the other day in computer class......I did mine on HPI though.....not just RC in general

We have to do an entire hobby or sport. It's complicated, that's for sure, checking everyones links now! :)

One thing that you could say is that Nicholas Tesla made the first RC boat..........

We have been learning about him a good bit this past week and just happened to remember that from a video we watched...

Thank you guys soooooo much! You guys really helped me out! I did all the reading I could and made a really decent presentation. Once I'm done clipping it, I'll give everyone a chance to see it :)

Thanks a million guys! REP REP REP!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back