I need engine Opinions/ HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsenracing

Manufacturer
Alright, As most know I have a show coming up. So this morning I was looking threw then again and doing some tweaking. I was checking my OWB on my Mayhem Buggy which if I remembered correctly was slipping last time I ran it. So I wanted to try. Sure enough It's slipping. So I go to take it out and check if I had another. I then look into the crankcase noticing a huge crack and noticing buildup all over the outside from dust collecting to oil.

So the motor it had was a Slightly modded Mach/sportwerks 26 which screamed.

The other day I was going to replace an Axial 28 on my Savage Mutt build to a Picco 26 which I have a OWB on order for as well. I Motors are out and sitting on table.

So heres where I need help. I want to go cheap as possible but go for decent mills. Do I purchase a 28 like maybe a LRP .28 for the Savage or do I save a little and get this http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...mite-Mach-2-Truggy-26-w-Pull-Spin-Start-Combo for the Buggy which is what I am leaning toward just.

What's your opinion? The LRP would be best in my opinion but I want to go cheap to. If it was your money which way?

PS> I could get a new block for in the $50 range + Shipping with no bearings which just as well be replaced as well so I would have easily $70 into. To me its not feasible.

I say Picco .21 for the buggy or a .28 for the savage.

Since it seems you are in need of one for the buggy a bit more than you need a motor for the savage go with the picco .21 Just my 2 cents.

I do have a Picco 26 that will go into either the savage or the Buggy.

Currently I am leaning toward getting a LRP 28 but The Picco would be nice. I need to order from A Main to get some more Byron 30% fuel anyway so would like to order there. The Picco is out of stock there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back