I need a body painted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tncperfect2

I need a body painted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need someone to do a really nice paint job on the new body for my Nitro18MT. This is a new 1/16 body from Tamiya and it came without any decals or window masks. I will be happy to pay for shipping and painting. Just let me know what you would charge.
If it is an outstanding paint job I will be more than happy to add a bonus $$$$ to the price.
This needs to come out really nice so only expirenced R/C painters with an airbrush respond. If your a GOOD painter please send me some pictures of your work and a price that would be fair for both of us.

PS. I am willing to pay great money for great work.

Thank you,
TnC

This is a one of a kind NITRO RC18MT that I built myself. I want a custom one of a kind paint job done on it. One that stands out and one that everyone would OOOH and AAAW at. I would be willing to let the painter do what he or she wants as long as I can see some of their work first.

my grandpa would be the one painting it. he paints golf cart bodies and stuff. he makes them look exactly like he real nascars, he could do anthing you wanted i bet. ill get some pics and email them to you when i get them

also remember though....there is a huge difference between painting normal bodies versus r/c bodies(inside out).

Latest posts

Members online

Back