I hope I soldered correctly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
image.jpg I just received my new esc and had to do some soldering. However I'm not sure I did it 100% right with the + and -

Please tell me if its right

If you are attempting to run your packs in series, then that is correct. However, I can't vouch for polarity of the deans connectors as I don't have a pack in front of me.

Polarity is the positive and negative.
You are soldering stuff but arent sure what polarity means?

Plugs have a positive and a negative side.
Of course you can wire them how you want.

I just tried it out and everything is fine.
The motor, esc and batteries are working fine.

Polarity is the positive and negative.
You are soldering stuff but arent sure what polarity means?

Plugs have a positive and a negative side.
Of course you can wire them how you want.

Of course I know I have to keep track of the positives and the negatives I just didn't know that was the word for it. My English isn't that great. Thanks

I have no clue how....

negative goes the the pin laying down, positive goes to the pin standing up. unless theres something different when hooking them up in series.

everythiny is working fine therefore everything is correct. Thanks for the help though I appreciate it.

I have no clue how....

negative goes the the pin laying down, positive goes to the pin standing up. unless theres something different when hooking them up in series.

When wiring in series two batteries, the positive lead from the esc goes to the positive of the first battery. The negative of that first battery then goes to the positive of the second battery. Then the negative of the second battery goes to the negative on the esc.

Latest posts

Members online

Back