I hate people who steal...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

forgot to tell everyone this...

heres a story for you. my lhs has been broken into 3 times in the past month and a half. ive been told close to $35,000 worth of inventory has been stolen.
the first time the thieves got in with not problems since the lhs was still under upgrades. the police station is only 3 mins away from the place. the thieves had everything planed out as to how long it took the cops to get there etc... they were in and out under that 3 mins with i believe to be close to $10,000 worth of inventory
after the second time the owner put up a few motion sensors and vid cameras, also blocked off half of the doors with ply wood and 2x4's
the third time the thieves peeled back the buildings siding (its a warehouse type of building) and crawled on the floor over a drivers stand and to where to inventory was... then they took and pushed the boxes towards where they peeled the siding away all under cover of the drivers stand and the walls to the indoor track. they knew EXACTLY where the cameras and motion sensors were so they wouldnt set them off... this time no alarm went off because of this and they got away with close to $15,000 worth of inventory...

the lhs used to be PACKED with boxes of rc's hundreds of them including super rare ones.... now its down to very little inventory due to these little bastards.... i cant wait for them to be caught...

EVERYONE PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT ON CRAIGSLIST, EBAY ETC FOR CHEAP NIB RC'S COMING FROM CT/MASS/RI ETC ANYWHERE IN THIS REGION...

I wonder some times, i see adds on ebay, kijiji (local ad), in the super shopper of REALLY cheap BRAND NEW r/c things and they go for less then half price...
I guess everyone likes the "5 finger discount" ..

Craigslist would be my bet. Really suxs. Hope the LHS continues to stay open. What it's worth best of luck hope they are able to rebound back from all this.

Think 2 weeks ago dan. Seems every time I go I get told they got hit again. You should see the place compare to over a month ago.

I hope the cops catch the no good ***'s, and I hope Chris can bounce back from loosing all that money.

I hope the INS was paid up. I agree with Freddy sounds like an inside job or at the very least a racer who is there all the time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back