i get girlfrend to racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoid

i get girlfrend to racing hr hellfrie and savage she good and i holp she win this weekend I'm peting for hr me and her are a girlfrend and boyfrend team :jamout:

Man I'm completely jealous. I wish my fiancé would even look at them or even be OK with me having them and spending time with them. LOL OK OK I maybe making it sound worse than it really is but she don't like them at all.

Your a luckier guy, shes a keeper.

Zoid, I'm just curious, how old are you? That's great to hear you got such a cool GF.

Yeah I'm a lucky man too-sorry Larsen- My wife loves them too and we have many things in common.
Keep her zoid!

Dave

man i sure wished the "wife" was into rc that would be amazing but definately not gonna happen lol

cool stuff zoid

I'm buying my wife an XL I told her. she doesnt seemed excited. lol

"IT IS A TOY CAR...." That's what I'm used to hearing all the time. My wife isn't much impressed of my savage, or my little trinity, or any RC that I've had for that matter LOL

i wish my wife was into r/c she has a love hate relationship with my savy , she loves to hate it , and eveything else i have fun doing.she is really not that bad she is letting me get another one so it cant be that bad

LMAO AoD, Thats what I'm used to is quite spending time with that TOY CAR. All I have to say is its not a toy car its a hobby and if it was a toy do you want our 4 yearold to drive it around at ~38MPH @ 14Lbs and hit you in the leg with it, this thing isnt from Wal-mart or Radio shack.

ya my wife loves it in the sense that it gets me out of the house on my days off!!! ha ha ha and thats about it lol

so how is going racing this year. me and my girlfrend and my dad are racing my dad is run a baja 5b in a 1/5 class I'm run in 1/8 monster truck truck class and my girlfrend is run in 1/8 tuggy class

so how is going racing this year. me and my girlfrend and my dad are racing my dad is run a baja 5b in a 1/5 class I'm run in 1/8 monster truck truck class and my girlfrend is run in 1/8 tuggy class

thats great Zoid:resp: :FarleyParty: :resp:

i would love to try racing but A theres no where near me to do it and B i have enough trouble keeping it right side up going in a straight line at times never mind sharp corners lol

When I pulled it out..my fiancé said she thought it would be bigger as I hyped it up so much and she wasn't impressed...I believe her words were "is thaaaatt it" but she helped me put my skid plate on last night..so...I guess she's on the fence. Either way I'm good...I like my little monster.

i know its an old thread but to everyone who's wife doesnt like our hobby just tell them " if it wasnt for MY TOY CAR iwould be spending the extra money sittin at a bar drinkin and talkin to floosies" see how she views your savage after that

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back