I Found HPI's NEW BODY BY ACCIDENT!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
this is HPI's new body.....

http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/17000/

so what i am gonna do is .......on my basher project (yes i have a basher also!) i am gonna make the GTO from XXX state of the union. i'm callin this one out right now.....so if i see a copy of it before i post mine you heard from me FIRST!!!!!!!

Too cool of a body. I'd like to see it on an on road car some how.

Knowing you this will interesting!

17000_007m.jpg

awsome find!! that body brings back memories of when i was young, dreaming about owning a gto, now u can lol

]-[0pa]0ng;121648 said:

17000_007m.jpg

i totally agree hop,its a great body but for me (born and breed as a pontiac man) i don't like the look as a monster truck. On road car for sure.....

Great Find Soul

]-[0pa]0ng;121648 said:

17000_007m.jpg

Brian........you know i will find a way to flip HPISF into it!!

a Sgt friend of mine had a 67 that was nearly original....he took the 6 pack off and put a 4 barrell on it, put a TH350 in it instead of the Powerglide, and put radials on it instead of the red line bias ply tires. he has all the original parts to it also. man......that car was awesome!!!!!!!

That body is sickkk! I'm so doing a tripleX theme
On it!!........jk!

I'm glad they have added another muscle car body to the selection it should be interesting to see the different paint schemes ppl come up with for it.

HPI is doing the damn thing with their bodies......very detailed and not too cartoonish. much props HPI.....much props.

but can i get a longbed regular cab version of an 07 Silverado please?!?!?!?!?! proline? somebody?

I found that a few days ago, and I was really impressed by the powder blue one they showed in the article I found. Then I went and found that on RCPlanet, and the nice, factory Pontiac scoop they had on the blue one was replaced by that stupid cartoonish supercharger stack. Why does HPI keep screwing up beautiful bodies by putting that damn thing on there?

I think those bodies come with it as an option so you don't have to use the supercharger. I could be mistaken but I thought I read that somewhere.

booooooooo !!!!! LMAO

Haha, that's kinda funny.

Here's an old pic I posted on RCU (and maybe here) about a year and a half ago...I wonder if someone at HPI liked it? It's probably a 20 year old shell I used to run on my Hornet long ago.

67gto008vi9.jpg

this is HPI's new body.....

http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/17000/

so what i am gonna do is .......on my basher project (yes i have a basher also!) i am gonna make the GTO from XXX state of the union. i'm callin this one out right now.....so if i see a copy of it before i post mine you heard from me FIRST!!!!!!!

I would've preferred '65 or '66 even. But nice body aside from that butt-ugly blower.

Have to have my dad *correct* that me thinks. hehe

dance kitty

yea.... i like it better without the supercharger..........

That's a nice body you found soulja. I'm wondering if it'll fit my on-road car? hmmm!!!!

And sorry to burst everybody's bubble, but the blower is already molded into the body. It's not an option if you want to add it or not. So, your stuck with the blower on there.

If you look closely to this pic (directly from HPI's site), you can tell that it's premolded into the body.
hpigtobody.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back