I can't find a tranny for my RC10GT. Lame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AoD

I've been trying to find a fully built transmission for my RC10GT. I can't find one anywhere. I just need the transmission. I can't spend a lot on the thing, and can't buy it for a couple weeks. But, even a roller chassis with a tranny would do. I found a couple on "Da Bay" but I can't afford over 100 bucks just to grab a transmission. And if I do have to spend that much, I need something that's complete with tranny, dogbones or CVD's, and wheels/tires with hubs and pins. Basically the entire driveline. As some of you know, my RC10 took a good hit and ripped everything in the stock tranny, tore my hubs, spur gear assembly, dog bones, and one of my rims broke a pin and stripped the wheel out completely in a matter of 10 seconds.

It was my stupidity for trying to modify the spur assembly to remove one more factor of the "ease on the driveline" parts by having a locked slipper to eliminate the possibility of it actually slipping. I want to fix the truck, but can't spend a lot of coin on the project, as I'm paying too much out right now with school and bills.

If someone can find me a good deal on something that I need, please let me know via PM or reply to this thread. If anyone here actually has a roller with the parts I need, I'd be happy to work out some type of deal with them.

Thanks,
Steve-O a.k.a. AoD

Well if I bought that, I'd have to go buy dogbones, since it doesn't have the save hubs as the CVD's. I'd have to buy hubs (since mine are stripped) and wheels/tires and pins. Not that I'm not willing, but the price of that one was 20.50 yesterday. And I don't want to go beyond 30 bucks for a tranny. Specially since I'm looking at least at another 70 bucks worth of parts, and that's with cheap rims and tires at the lhs.

I saw a nice roller on there, but I didn't have the money, and won't have the money for a couple weeks. I broke the wife's beetle (caliper locked up). There goes my paycheck.

I want that aluminum blue tranny. I've seen them before, but never had the cash to get one.

I'm gonna call my dad and borrow from the parents bank of america. I hope they don't have age restrictions on personal loans LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back