hump pack adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrobasher

The hump pack I ordered with my Savvy does not fit the plug on the switch. Is there an adapter I can buy. Ithought about cutting and splicing the connector on the battery pack, but I don't want to ruin the pack. I also searched for another switch but I am not sure what kind of switch came on the battery pack.
Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
yes a pic would be nice cuz there is more then likely a adapter but cant say for sure unless we can see it first!!!!!

thats the one i was thinking of but wasnt sure lol

I believe that is the one, will compare it shortly. Thanks guys, I knew i should have posted pics, but I couldn't stay away from the savvy that long. It is a week old and no problems. We just got done breaking in another guy's savvy today and he has stripped the spur gear already.

ya if the gear mesh isnt right it will chew up spurs but once you find the "sweet spot" even the plastic spurs will last a long time. I have been using the same one for a year and a half now!! lol

Ok I just compared, the one on ebay is right except the male and female ends needs to be swapped around. I need a male BEC (small end that is on the stock battery box) and a female RX (to connect to the hump back). I bought the HPI 3000 mah 6v hump back. After researching I found out the 1200mah comes with the correct connector. I will try to post some pics.

Another question is where is the best place to put the hump back. It will obviously not fit in the box. I had it zip tied behind the front bumper and after a few jumps (crashes) that thing flew across the lawn.

you have the baja battery pack.best place to put it is the side of the tvp. zip ties will work but use the bigger ones. a box of some sort that the battery will fit in that can be mounted to the frame would be the best way. oh and by the way that adapter the ljrce linked looks just like my switch lol

Ok, I am going to return this one and buy one that fits. Will the 1200mah fit in the battery box?

This is what I bought a few weeks ago:
OnlyBatteryPacks.com
2700mAH 5-cell 6V NiMH. The cells are Sanyo AA with 4 cells bundled and a single by itself on a 3" pigtail. It fits the battery box very nicely. The 4 lay in the front of the box sideways and the single lays "front-to-back" beside the receiver opposite the throttle servo. When you order, select the Futaba-J connector and everything with plug in as it should. It comes with a charger as well.

This is what I bought a few weeks ago:
OnlyBatteryPacks.com
2700mAH 5-cell 6V NiMH. The cells are Sanyo AA with 4 cells bundled and a single by itself on a 3" pigtail. It fits the battery box very nicely. The 4 lay in the front of the box sideways and the single lays "front-to-back" beside the receiver opposite the throttle servo. When you order, select the Futaba-J connector and everything with plug in as it should. It comes with a charger as well.

thats who i buy stuff through!!! or i have dealt with this guy before to http://stores.ebay.ca/Toms-RC-Simulator and he has good prices and fast shipping,and alot of choices so anyone needing batteries should check him out to

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Back