HSN o-ring for LRP Z.28R Spec 3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeK1981

ChondroManiac
Anybody know the size or part number? Links? Mine is wandering all over from the engine vibration. If nothing else I'll just take it to the hardware store in the morning and see if I cant find one that'll work.

hmm thats a good question . but i will add this in put green slime on them when you put the new one in it will lube it and seal it (=

If you cant find it, hit up harbor freight.

I picked up a small plano style box of all sorts of different sizes of O rings.

Smallest being a 2.57 x 1.78 and the biggest bing a 20.22 x 3.53

PM sent. Nobody knows the actual size huh? Guess Ill just have to take it with me and look.

should any o-ring that is snug work? I'm having the same problem with my lrp 30. Running it with the wheels off the ground I hit the throttle then the brakes and it leans out about a 1/8 a turn each time.

Not all o-rings are equal...

If at all possible try to stay away from the black general purpose O-rings. They will get you by temporarily, but quickly it will fail again.

The orange-silicone type o-rings are best for RC Nitro fuel. The plain black general purpose ones often swell up when introduced to Nitromethane fuel or they break down quickly getting soft and mushy.

If you can't find the orange ones just ask for a o-ring that is suitable for gasoline (often green colored) . Gasoline o-rings have a higher nitrile (Buna-N) rubber compound that resist breaking down from fuel

Latest posts

Members online

Back