HPISF now has Tap-A-Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljrce

HPISF now has Tap-A-Talk for the people that don't know what it is
Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin. Try it now to see why so many forums adopted it to complement or replace their existing HTML-based mobile forum skin.

and to read more here is the site
http://tapatalk.com/

Hope you enjoy it let me know if u have any trouble with it and i will look into it

Nice going Lj - Let us know how it works and what need to do to get hooked in. For those of us that know nothing of Tap and talk

Hey hop oh yeh it's working I use it all the time! Would be better if it had shout though, that's what makes this forum different from the rest. Other than that its awesome

]-[0pa]0ng;198012 said:
Can someone explain how to get setup? I have a Driod X, still fuzzy how to do this

1. go to the market where you purchase apps.
2. search tap a talk & d/l (free)
3. open tap a talk app and search for hpisf through the app & viola.

Apple for you. I will check it out and get setup. thx Fred

I'm replying via Tapatalk now, use all the time with forums that have it activated, on my android phone! ;p

Swyped from my ZDZ Froyo X10i with Tapatalk Pro

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to figure out what this is. I have a droid X. I use the site w/o tap talk, but what I cannot do is scroll the shout. I can see the shout even reply just not scroll.

I've looked into awhile ago and it's no longer free through the market, or at least the last time I checked. I view the site without it and don't have any problems. Of course, I've got the HTC EVO 4G.

I use it all the time. I don't really have time anymore to view forums through the computer, I mostly lurk. But now that I can browse where ever I am, I will definitely will be more active.

Latest posts

Members online

Back