HPISF Member Slideshow by Nitromite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photobucket is the best and easyest way just save the pic to photobucket then copy the html code they give you and past it here in this thread

Nitro, just tried but the system at my job blocks the website, can you get them from my profile albums? they are under Marine Corp tribute lid...
Thansk!
Cris

Nitro, just tried but the system at my job blocks the website, can you get them from my profile albums? they are under Marine Corp tribute lid...
Thansk!
Cris

addthis one
user6937_pic49_1266290746.jpg

if their is another you like better we can change them at any time.

are you the guy who just returned from the service?
if so thanks for all you have done for America i look up to you!

addthis one
user6937_pic49_1266290746.jpg

if their is another you like better we can change them at any time.

are you the guy who just returned from the service?
if so thanks for all you have done for America i look up to you!

Thanks for adding it. No, the guy is buddy of 20+ yrs. We went in together but i got out in 92 and he stayed, we were together in Desert Storm. Since then, he's been to Both Iraq and Afghanistan.. Has a bad case of PTSD. He's a huge Savage fan so i had Vintage Tone do a lid for him and i gave it to him when he got back from Iraq ni late Dec. he was here for 2 weeks and now he's in Afghanistan, AGAIN. He will be out of the Marine Corp by this summer and will be joining the Forum.. I just like the lid so much that i took some pics of it and posted in in my albums for all the members to see. Vintage will be doing something similar for me soon.

Guy you know there is a Revo in there right? LMAO.

Nice truck by the way Mike.

Where is a Revo?? the purple one? is he a member?
time to take a vote do revos belong in the slide? if that is the case any rc can be in the slide as long as it belongs to a member.

i vote NO
it must be a savage this is a savage forum

Thanks for adding it. No, the guy is buddy of 20+ yrs. We went in together but i got out in 92 and he stayed, we were together in Desert Storm. Since then, he's been to Both Iraq and Afghanistan.. Has a bad case of PTSD. He's a huge Savage fan so i had Vintage Tone do a lid for him and i gave it to him when he got back from Iraq ni late Dec. he was here for 2 weeks and now he's in Afghanistan, AGAIN. He will be out of the Marine Corp by this summer and will be joining the Forum.. I just like the lid so much that i took some pics of it and posted in in my albums for all the members to see. Vintage will be doing something similar for me soon.

well thank you as well! and let him know i/We apreciate everything he is doing for are country!

we will add his screen name when he joins the forum! let him know we cant wait for him to join us here at HPISF

Yes it is NLMD's truck. I say let it slide as he doesn't have a savage. He is a No Limit guy and always around the site helping out.

But it is your baby so what you say goes.

Feel free to add these if you want. If not, no worries. No action shots since I always run by myself :(. I gotta get my wife out there to shoot some pics. I've been tryin' to talk some buddies into getting trucks but it hasn't worked so far LOL.

GraveRobber-Tremorrims-Goliathti-1.jpg

CIMG00802.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to add these if you want. If not, no worries. No action shots since I always run by myself :(. I gotta get my wife out there to shoot some pics. I've been tryin' to talk some buddies into getting trucks but it hasn't worked so far LOL.

CIMG00802.jpg

added............

CIMG00802.jpg

I quoted Nitro instead of you the first time around.. That's a bad looking body, the balck one, who makes it?

Yep, Lots of people here have them. My only regret was backing it in white. My chevy body is backed with black and I think it looks a lot better that way. I did the chevy body to run with anyway, the grave robber was more for fun/looks. I have a thread on the grave robber body in the bodies section.

Grave Robber part #:

http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/7167/

They have some other cool looking bodies too. I like the new GTO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, Lots of people here have them. My only regret was backing it in white. My chevy body is backed with black and I think it looks a lot better that way. I did the chevy body to run with anyway, the grave robber was more for fun/looks. I have a thread on the grave robber body in the bodies section.

Grave Robber part #:

http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/7167/

They have some other cool looking bodies too. I like the new GTO.

Thanks Mike... Just went through your pics, good stuff. I like your heli, i've been waiting one but i'm scared i'll destroy it in no time.. By buddy has one and he loves it but he also has lot more patience than i do. Thanks for the link!!

Nice, I almost did mine in a metallic lime green but decided to stick with the traditional black. I was thinking a white one would look pretty cool too. Never seen one. What color is that on yours? I like how bright it came out.

Nice... I didn't think i'd like anything but a Truck body on it, then vintage tone painted a 70 Cuda for my buddy, it's the one on my profile pic and i fell in love with it and i'm being more open to non-truck bodies.

And here are a few other's that I've taken pictures of over the last couple of years.....

dsc03799w.jpg

dsc03800tl.jpg

dsc03801n.jpg

WOW WOW WOW... Good Stuff! Can't wait to get mine, i'm not any good at painting it so it will be one solid color.. LOL! I'll post the pics when i get it done, hopefully this wknd.

Latest posts

Members online

Back