HPISavageForum Is Here To Stay! ! ! ! !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Savage said:
It's stupid how none of the 500 members post. You could already be huge. But it seems a lot of accounts are dead.

If 'none of the 500 members post' where did all the threads full of posts come from?????? :D

i aint been registered that long but have all ready clocked up over 200 posts its a great site time flys whrn you are having fun
p.s. can we have a list of all the staff so i know who they are

:bigsmilie:

Off your subscription list? Go to your User CP(link in the upper right corner). There, you should see the section for subscriptions.

i am the same as r6, i anint been regestered long, and as i didn't have the sav before the site went down the toilet, i wasn't part of that, but i am proud to be a member, and am gratefull to all the other members for a veritable weath of knowledge that they bring here. rock on and long life hpisf...etc, etc!

i am a new member here and i am proud to belong to this site. everybody is so nice and they don't make you feel like your stupid when you don't know much about the hobby(beginner). as long as i have a R/C i will belong to this site. thank you guys for all the help you have given me and all the help i will proly need in the future

Everyone is great here I would think everyone because its such a friendly place I used to be a member of another rc group but they sucked they would tell u search the fourms (just answer the questions I have please) ya know or they think they know everything about nothing this place is like HOME

the users make a forum if u have a load of members stuck up there own backsides that wont help it spoils it but it seems everyone in this forum are a good bunch

Latest posts

Members online

Back