HPISavageForum Is Here To Stay! ! ! ! !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chunky Monkey

Howdy R/C Bashers! ! !

As you can see, some things have changed on OUR(meaning the member's) forum. There will be plenty more to come. XJeep, the Bama's, and quite a few others have made this happen. Special thanks are certainly deserved to ]-[0pa]0ng and SavageFan04 for their belief in this place. We're hot on the heels of HPI and their latest news and kits.

Of course, as HPISavageForum grows, there is plenty of room for all R/C's. Boats, cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc., there is a place here for all of you. We are calling a favor on all the members to assist with write-ups(such as how-to's, product reviews, and news releases). If you have the knack or journalism bug, feel free to contact myself with your thoughts or to let me know what you have on the way.

Do you have site suggestions???
Don't hesitate to contact ANY staff member with your ideas. We're here as a member's site, it's all about YOU. Tell us about it! You see how quick the industry can change, the new trucks and new aftermarket companies. Let us know about those bad dealers, whether they are fly by night members on other forums coming here, or those Venders that just don't cut it. No matter who the person is, we have to get the word out.

We're working close with the two other forums to help you along the way, feel free to step inside and let them know who you are or to answer your questions! You can see their banners rotating on our site or follow these links:

http://www.rebelrc.com

http://www.hpibajaforum.com

For those folks who were members on this site before, you'll notice that it's not recognizing your username if it's been a while since your last visit prior to 12-26-05. When we transferred our site to the new server, we found numerous files that had been corrupted and found it best to start fresh. So, you'll just have to go through the simple 2-5 minutes registration process and let it be known that you're here! ! ! !

Enjoy this site folks; we know that we're glad to have you here! ! ! !

Its so good to see HPI back up and running again, I hope all the old members find their way back. I wish yall the Best of Luck and that you will grow even larger than before. Its awesome that the 3 sites are linking together, to bring the members the latest news and information in the R/C World. :cool:

Bamasavage said:
Its so good to see HPI back up and running again, I hope all the old members find their way back. I wish yall the Best of Luck and that you will grow even larger than before. Its awesome that the 3 sites are linking together, to bring the members the latest news and information in the R/C World. :cool:

It is great to have HPI back up and I am PROUD to be among such a great group of people. Thanks to all who have done so much to get this site back up and looking so good. All 3 sites have alot to offer the members of "Our Great Hobby"

So Glad to see this site back up and running again. I have almost given up you guys. Now hopefully winter won't last too long here in the northeast.

i'm back as well. can't let a day go by without thanking Matt aka Xjeep. with out him this site would be dead...

I am glad its back too. When I last logged in and it said he decided to go ahead and closr the board I was devastated. But now I am gald, now have my second home to go to. Good work guys on putting us back on the internet and getting the forum back up and running.

Glad to see you were able to login after all. I have to manually approve your account for some reason SavageKicknMaxx

For a fact Crisop, we're here to stay....This site is for the members. As long as you want a place to hang, we'll be here....

this is pretty exciting...hopefully it will get strong again!!!

after probably 6 months of my savvy sitting under my bed, its finally in action again. it sucks driving by yourself so i kinda stopped but i got around to fixin the MGT sooo I'm gunna start drivin again

now it's all on the member's shoulders Black Magic....The site will only grow if the members stay committed....The staff is here to handle everything behind the scenes...As it is, I'm on at least 4-8 hours a day...lol...

Black Magic said:
Hope we can keep it up and running for good now.

That won't be a problem. It's been slow getting it going.hand to make some major changes. Everything closed up no more loop holes. Changed servers. We will stay here until we run out of room but that won't be for some time to come.

Thanks go out to the Bamasavages and koodos out to XJeepGuy. If not for him We would have closed up by now.

Thanks everyone!

]-[0p

its definately on the members now. we need to spread the word and let other savagers know.

again, thanks to matt. he made this happen!

gonna try and up my time online to a cuple hours, but work has me buried.

Hi there, all this talk about starting up again and such makes me curious!
I´m completely new to this forum so excuse my humble question.
What happened in tha dark past of HPI Savage Forum?

I registered one and a half week ago and I think it`s a great site!
I had some problems with my savvy and several people came up with usable advices.
I`m not an internet freak or a whiz-kid and I had some difficulties finding out how it works, but it`s getting better now.
I`m from the netherlands so excuse me if my english is not reeally well.
thanks for putting this site online!

Wow, that is cool. We have members all over the world! I love the idea of talking to folks on the other side of the globe. Welcome aboard, and if you have any questions about navigating the boards, just let any staff member know :).

phiver said:
Hi there, all this talk about starting up again and such makes me curious!
I´m completely new to this forum so excuse my humble question.
What happened in tha dark past of HPI Savage Forum?

All I am gonna say is the site went through alot of things including ownership changes and hackers messing things up, but that is all in the past, and the future is very bright. The current owners (Hopalong and Savagefan04) are dedicated to the site's sucess, and the database is repaired and all is well now.

Things are looking good!!!!:)

I would like to say thanks to the owners and administrators to bring trhis site up and running ... Thanks and good job.. I would like to see the auctions again though.

It's nice. Shame you got hacked. Maybe you should add some rules of guidelines? It would help especially when you get big again. Like signature rules, content rules etc. And are you going to get mods? I mean you're good now...but when you get big again are you? It's stupid how none of the 500 members post. You could already be huge. But it seems a lot of accounts are dead.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back