HPI Video Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinmuff

Well, i am 17, and i play alot of video games, and heck, i enjoy them!
Just a while ago, i got to thinkin..
what if HPI made a video game where you can drive around a Savage truck in first person view (on the truck)
and as well, you get to customize the truck and it shows you all the pieces and everything.
Wouldent this be cool? I know it would help me alot in getting to know how to work my savage properly.
Any comments?

there are a few rc games out and a few monster truck games. maybe look into some of them.

ive got Revolt in the house, slightly older rc game, but good none the less. monster truck madness is another oldy but goody.

a rc game which was customizeable would be cool. ive not seen the car version of the virtual rc yet, we have the plane/helicopter one in the house. i dunno if it lets you customize the cars

try 4x4 evolution. It handle pretty much like rc has lots of cool trucks and you can change from an in cab type view to a way up high like its rc type view. It's as close as you can get right now.

actually hpi savage just gave me a real good idea. And that is that they should make a r/c game that glorifys the way that the savage is way better than any other truck. that should be for the xbox 360 cause i have one already lol. and it should have realistic breaking parts like when you smash it into a pole things fly of and such. Even better get the slap ma fro guy's to help with the game design. maybe even have a way to plug in your transmitter.

4x4 evo is actually one of the first games that came out for the xbox if I remember correctly, but of course after the first 4x4 evo. They need to come out with a GOOD rockcrawling, mud bogging, off road game.

yeah i find that ll the off road games have really bad physics in them, things never feel right, also the need to make some good ski-doo racing games cause there are pretty much none.

actually hpi savage just gave me a real good idea. And that is that they should make a r/c game that glorifys the way that the savage is way better than any other truck. that should be for the xbox 360 cause i have one already lol. and it should have realistic breaking parts like when you smash it into a pole things fly of and such. Even better get the slap ma fro guy's to help with the game design. maybe even have a way to plug in your transmitter.

they could make it soo you pick a .28 or higher engine, rip off the line and ground to a halt. that would add the realism of the diffs failing :motorcycle:

jk

Some of the tech is already here. They have virtual rc racing for computers, but it is onroad only. I really wish they would make some offroad stuff. I think offroad racing with all the usual classes and of a full on monster jam style thing with freestyle and raceing. A free roam bash would be great also.

I'm aware that there is games such as monster truck madness and stuff
lol i own revolt as well (i don't really like it)
but I'm lookin for a really detailed game, and realistic, from HPI
that would be amazing
oh, and make it for the ps3 :p
do u guys think this will actually happen?

I highly doubt this will happen, it costes a lot of money to make a game, then you have to make copies of it, then sell it and I highly doubt that HPI is willing to let a game maker do that.

i would assume not because people would proubly wana get the real racing games rather than an rc game. well that's most people but not me lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back