HPI SERVICE & Tech Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaos-in-Mt

Hi all, Please Read

I am new to this forum and new to Nitro trucks.
I have a new to me XL and noticed the 3 speed tranny would go into a false neutral some times . I have had it apart to adjust the shift points and saw nothing bad.
So I called HPI Tech support to see if they could point me in the right direction.
After a short description of the problem they offered up the needed replacement part free of charge and gave some great advice.

THANKS HPI!!!!!! You have the best Tech support I have ever delt with.
They never even asked if it was under warranty or where I bought it from. Just new what was wrong and offered up new replacement parts free of charge.
HPI now has a very satisfied customer that is willing to tell people about it.

THANKS HPI

Chaos

yes i have heard several stories were HPI has replaced parts free of charge no questions asked, way to go HPI in keeping up your high standards in customer service and products!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had similar experiences with Hpi, not a bad thing to say about tech support either. Winning customers over one at a time. Keep it up Hpi!

100% agree with outstanding HPI Tech support (US). I had a tank leaking at the mid seam and the OWB slip after break-in, HPI sent me new parts at no charge, no questions asked, got them in under 2 weeks.

:10:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back