HPI Savage X to be Raffled for Charity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
R/C Monster Jam Raffle -

Here is a chance to win a HPI Savage X at the 2007 Digger's Dungeon R/C Monster Jam World Finals event for the "Naval Special Warfare Foundation Scholarship".

Their mission is: Our mission was not created by war, but it has been made more important and more difficult as a result of it. Our focus is on family and the special community that is Naval Special Warfare. Since our inception, the goal has been to provide educational and motivational support, promote health and welfare programs and perpetuate the history and heritage of U.S. Naval Commandos. Our Foundation is strong, our leadership is dedicated and our mission is noble.
With an extremely rich and diverse past, Naval Special Warfare forces today are an intricate and vital part of National and Naval strategic planning. NSW and other Special Operations Forces (SOF) are unique and trained to be particularly responsive to a broad range of political, military, and geographic considerations. The small size, special equipment, and area-oriented training make them useful in situations and areas where use of conventional military forces might be less feasible operationally or politically. NSW forces are tasked to deter and, when directed, take action to counter overt threats to American interests. NSW personnel operate in the most demanding operational and environmental situations, and are required to do so globally. NSW forces must be versatile, ready, and uniquely capable of operating in all political-military environments, ranging from peacetime training, internal defense, and nation assistance operations to full-blown conventional warfare.

In recognition of the above, The NSW Foundation works in unity with the Navy, Naval Special Warfare Command, U.S. Special Operations Command, UDT-SEAL Association, Special Operations Warrior Foundation, and other professional organizations to establish and maintain scholarship programs; collect, preserve, display, and interpret historic publications and artwork; inform, educate, and inspire NSW personnel and the general public; and, assist in fundraising for buildings and other essential infrastructure.

Support Navy SEAL families. Your support matters. For more information on the Naval Special Warfare Foundation Scholarship you can go to their website at www.nswfoundation.org. Tickets will be available during the race for $1.00 each and additional donations are welcome. You don't not need to be present to win. The winner will be drawn during the awards ceremony held at the conclusion of the race on Sunday, May 27th.

Members here is your chance to show your patronage and support a good cause plus a chance to win a brand New Savage X. Is this awesome or what. Any amount $1 dollar and above will be used for a good cause. Use the email provided below for you contribution.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you donate? E-mail him and he'll let us know, or PayPal to him or what? Thanks!

Later today I will be using the email link to do a Donation once I do I'm pretty sure they will give a link for paypal. I will post again exactly what to do.

Thx thrasher for stepping up, Sure would like to see more members do something for a worthy cause.

My pay pal is [email protected] And just so know one thinks there is any funny business going on. The truck being raffled off was sent to me as a thanks from HPI. I'm just trying to do the right thing.
paypal me at [email protected], or bring cash to the event. For every $1.00 donated, you will get a raffle ticket for the NSWF Savage X. any ??'s, email me at [email protected]

Justin Haugland, HM1(SW/AW)

Ok Members - I surly hope WE have a few more members buy a Raffle ticket. I just bought few times a few more. Ea ticket is only $1 dollar so buy several tickets with a greater chance of winning. More over it's a way of helping support the Navy Seals Families.

A Good cause for the right reasons....

Hop

Money sent. Come on people - PLEASE help out a worthy cause. I know money can be tight...even a buck here and a buck there helps in the long run!!

Thanks for doing something for a worthy cause to all who contribute, and thanks to Justin for making it happen!

Can we buy tickets there or do we have to purchase them online? Would someone fill me in because I would be happy to buy some raffle tickets.

Can we buy tickets there or do we have to purchase them online? Would someone fill me in because I would be happy to buy some raffle tickets.

Tickets will be available during the race for $1.00 each and additional donations are welcome. You don't not need to be present to win. The winner will be drawn during the awards ceremony held at the conclusion of the race on Sunday, May 27th.

or use your Paypal and this paypal email: In the box thats provided let Justin know you are from HPISF

[email protected]

Come on members I know it's within you. Buy a $1 dollar ticket and drop your name here. Sure would mean a lot.

Bump - Surly more members would help support a worthy cause. All info is found in this thread.

Thanks so much for all your generosity! Tickets can be bought online-paypal me at [email protected] or at the race. Every dollar counts. Thank you so much! You do not need to be at the race to get the brand new, Savage X! I can get it signed by all the celebs. Dennis Anderson, Steve Slayden, Rudy Boesch, Carl Van horn, John Seasock, and all the mag editors. a chance of a lifetime!!

come on guys my company put in $200.00 for it. It is going to a worthy cause.

Bump - Everyone buy at least 1 raffle ticket for $1 dollar. A chance to win a HPI Savage X signed by all the top members of the show.

Help support a worthy cause:

hey fellas, i am donating 20 dollars to the raffle... I'm 16 y-o and could use the money for other things, but i am going to donate it for a good cause.. i know almost everybody on this forum cout donate atleast 5 dollars. Mega, the next 5 dollars i get in my hand i will send to you to finish paying you.

hey fellas, i am donating 20 dollars to the raffle... I'm 16 y-o and could use the money for other things, but i am going to donate it for a good cause.. i know almost everybody on this forum cout donate atleast 5 dollars. Mega, the next 5 dollars i get in my hand i will send to you to finish paying you.

Way to go hopp, you may win.....who knows.

I think this is a Very Good cause. So, I am sending my $50. Thanks to our Armed Forces, We can enjoy our hobbies and our Freedom. Plus , may win a truck to boot. Good Luck to all that donates.Thanks Joe

I am overwhelmed with the response to this. Thank you all for your generosity! I have been deployed about 24 months of my 36 month tour on my current assignment, but trust me-the special ops guys are almost always deployed. The foundation pays for tuition, and other benefits for the active duty guys that put their lives on the line. They also provide scholorships and financial assistance to the families of our fallen spec. ops servicemen. One of my best friends is a SEAL, and he is the reason I chose to do this. The NSWF is a very good organization, thanks again for all of your support. if this continues to build, i may see if we can add an electric stampede as a 2nd place prize!

BUMP! Sweet - autographed & personalized...great deal! Such a great cause and besides, I'd love to win that savy! Gonna buy more tickets!!! Will be sending more $ this weekend!

Come on guys & gals, show your service men & women what they mean to you!!! Thank you to all that fight for us!

THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I would like to thank all of you for your support of this event and the charity fund raiser for the Navy Special Warfare foundation http://www.nswfoundation.org/ I would especially like to recognize megabyteme (john) and hop a long for their cooperation, support, dedication and hard work!!!! This is what makes R/C hobbies great. Forums, people helping people etc. I am the marketing director and coordinator of this VERY large event, and b/c of their efforts, this forum WILL be recognized in all of the media publications.
I regret to inform you that I will be stationed overseas for the next 3 years. But rest assured, due to the hard work of Mega(John) and site owner (hopalong) HPISF will always be a VIP guest at the WORLDS LARGEST R/C MT EVENT EVER!!! Please find me on race day and say hello. Justin

www.rcmonstermotorsports.com

Thanks Justin. We hope to raise more.:Xfingers: We need to raise more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back