HPI Savage X SS with Radio and servos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparc

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

I have a HPI Savage X SS with the K4.6 engine. It has only half a gallon on it. Only been driven lightly on grass and pavement. It comes with Everything included in the X SS kit, a rotostart, Spektrum S6010 Throttle Servo, Spektrum S6020 Steering Servo, Servo Saver HD Spring, fuel filter, exhaust deflector, used spare dogbones, spare exhaust coupling, used spare fuel tank, and an extra pull start. I also have a Spektrum DX3S that I will bundle with the truck, but not sell separately.

All you need to get this truck up and running is a glow ignitor and if you want to use the rotor start, a battery for that.

Looking for $525 + shipping for everything listed above. For local pick up (will drive half way up to 30 miles) I will include a half gallon of fuel. I am located in Stonington, CT.

I will sell everything above except for the Spektrum DX3S for $425 + shipping.

Price drop, $400 for everything but radio. $500 for everything. Does not include shipping.

Bump, still looking for a good home for this truck. Still have not run it since listing this. Only a half gallon (break in done!) on the engine and truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back