Hpi Savage X 4.6 wont start. Don't know the Problem!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raptor720

Okay I am new to nitro rc and this is my first nitro. I need help starting it, and if i do it will die. i even accidentally broke my starter shaft from rotostart. i tried adjusting some needles replaced the fuel tubes changed my glowplugs and even my ignitor. fuel comes out of the exxhaust. i also reset all of the needles back to factory settings. Please help

you do not say if is new, used or much else.... a short vid may help some to get more idea on what is going on....

you do not say if is new, used or much else.... a short vid may help some to get more idea on what is going on....
sorry forgot its new onnly had it for 3-4 weeks ive done all the break in processes and tuned it. afterwards thats when this happened. when i try to start it the rotostart does not stop and is not flooded. glowplug and ignitor is fine. before this happened i put a few drops of after run oil into the engine after each run.it also doesnt show any signs of starting like burps, etc. (i cannot post a vid sorry)

Well you say is back at factory settings, you can check and set the idle gap to 1mm with the radio on and all trims at neutral. then lean the high end about 1/4 turn at a time until it starts, when it starts watch the temps and see how it is running and don't make further adjustments until ya get it going a bit and warmed up.....

Heat up the engine to 160-180 degrees before you try to start it. A warm engine turns over much easier than a cold engine. Don't forget to check your carb gap settings.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back