hpi savage motor replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pin it to win it

Mr. The Brain, Traxxas Lover Part Deux
my sh .28 is gone whats a good motor to replace it with??

Last edited by a moderator:
I can recommend mills from 150-500$ just need an idea what you are shooting for most people go in the 175-200 range with LRP SH or Picco.

I like my .28 LRP. Not too bad priced if I can remember. Whats wrong with the SH? Depending on whats wrong with it, you may be able to save the mill if you think is worth saving. Pick up a new piston and sleeve, repinch the sleeve?

Its already been through five crankshafts and I think three pistons and sleeves.
Definitely time to get a new one.
Just for fun, can you recommend the most powerful, durable, and most expensive engine, please.:pnclsmilie:

ya theres a few good choices out there but we could help u better if we knew what your budget is...........

ok i just want a good motor don't care about the price. and just so u no upbasher lives about 1 mile from me so thats y he was talking for me.

I don't know if this is relevant at all here but despite the "what's a glow plug?"
phrase under mine and pin it to win it's names is not accurate. We are both NOT noobs at all and we are both pretty experienced with rc cars. I am better with the electric ones, but pin it is excellent with the nitros.
Just so you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this is relevant at all here but despite the "what's a glow plug?"
phrase under mine and pin it to win it's names is not accurate. We are both NOT noobs at all and we are both pretty experienced with rc cars. I am better with the electric ones, but pin it is excellent with the nitros.
Just so you know.

Where you 2 from? what are your names?

I like Novas and RBs

Latest posts

Members online

Back