HPI Savage Flux 2350 & HP (parts no longer available?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelles

I am looking for a set of bulkheads (#102272) for the savage x flux 2350 or HP. since these models are discontinued are there any bulkheads from other models that could fit the 2350 or HP?

I am looking for a set of bulkheads (#102272) for the savage x flux 2350 or HP. since these models are discontinued are there any bulkheads from other models that could fit the 2350 or HP?
The Bulkheads off any Savage X or XL will fit, the part number is #85235 - GEAR BOX/BULKHEAD SET
If you look at HPI web site these are the replacement parts for the discontinued #102272 item.1650912536353.png1650912490150.png

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but won’t any savage bulkhead fit. It’s been a long time but when I converted my savage 25 to electric I only replaced one bulkhead with the newer savage X kind. (I used savage flux chassis and gearbox case) If I remember correctly the differences were the way the bumper supports mount on it (X uses clips, 25 uses screws) and the silver bar that goes through them are hexagonal on the X bulkheads and round on the 25. I believe you can make the old ones work if that’s all you can find. if I’m wrong please tell me. I know the bulletproof diffs do fit.

Nadboo, you are correct my friend the old bulkheads will fit. I just gave him the replacement part number for the item he was looking for. The other thing differnt between the old and new bulkheads is that the brace bar that runs through it is bottom on the new version and at the top on the old model.

Yes they fit, i was confused because on the replacement part website HPI doesnt include the savage flux 2350 & HP on the list.

fyi 102272 has more glass fiber reinforcement to make the gearbox stiffer. both 85235 and 102272 is interchangeable/same shape

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back