Hpi Savage 5T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savagesam

Hi there guys, here is a close up look video of the new Japan Hpi Savage 5T - 1/5th scale moster truck, its the first of its kind here in Australia at RCG.

The chassis is extended at the front by 5 inches and the rest of the truck is the savage xl, longer throttle and brake linkages and you have a 1/5th scale savage ready to tear up the turf, I also placed 2 x 150cc savage fuel tanks in the space at the front of the truck to show how the twin tank mid mount mod would go....enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z2rq7EC5BU

As stated over at RCU. I think this thing is going to be underpowered.

The video from HPI shows it doing no wheelies and only baby jumps.

Concerns:
How thick are the TVP's to support landings being so long?
Same for the dog bones. They are so long, they will twist easier.

How much are they selling these for?

ya I'm with ya on that whipet but you know as well as any of us on here how long a savvy stays stock lol!!! i mean no disrespect to you.:resp::resp::resp:

Lmao, as soon as it it the shop floor i pulled the tank out of the stock position and added another tank to see if the two mid tank mod works lmao.....a stock savage now thats funny

Not for sale yet but if all testing goes well then the refined item will be ready for sale.

No Way - Its been given to the guys at rcgarage to test for hpi japan thats why they have it so early.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back