HPI Savage 25 (n00bie help needed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK thank you, I wish I joined this months ago, I find certain companies not very helpful

Yea lots of people don’t care these days. We are all here for the love of the savage. My nitro and my flux have both taken a beating. Flux even lit on fire and both trucks just keep moving. I’ve broken more parts on small jumps with other trucks than large jumps with the savages

I’m not familiar with your truck but with a larger motor I put on my savage I could not keep the front end on the ground. Even with high speed gears the larger motor still flipped the truck

I've not tried to start it and the rota start spins and absolutely nothing happens, if I do fingers on finger off on rota start engine makes a popping noise but still won't turn over, Iver tried absolutely everything.

And piston only moves if rota start goes slow on and off at full power on rota it dint move at all

I ordered new engine clutch and flywheel how do I install flywheel? Clutch I've seen but flywheel there's loads of spacer bearings

When I removed my flywheel there was only a brass tapered shim that is on the shaft before the flywheel goes on.

Latest posts

Members online

Back