HPI RF-40 receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
Can somebody help me out? I need to know what the length of the ant wire is on the HPI RF-40 2.4 ghz receiver. When I bought my xs yrs ago used, it looked liked the wire had been cut/ripped. I'm usin my Spektrum system in the xs now, so I plan on usin the stock HPI radio system for the build I'm doin for my buddy's savage. Any help with this would be great.

I might still have a RF40 around here somewhere but if I'm not mistaken it's about 7-8 inches long.

Thanks Woody. Please let me know if you find it and how long the wire is. Just need to know how long it is from the case out to the end.

I have one in my Savage 25, the wire on it is only about 3-4". I thought it was pretty short when I bought it but it works great, didn't have to use a antenea tube or cut a hole in the body for it either. I bought it brand new so I know mine wasn't cut or ripped off, I think they are just short.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks chrome. I know the ant wires for spektrum receivers are short, just wasn't too sure about the hpi one.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back