Hpi quad accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongo

NEW Quad Bike body shell HPI E Savage Revo ATV Lexan

Very new to this so please forgive me if I’ve done something wrong.

I just wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction for the decals ect for this body shell, as i’m trying to convert my sons car, but just need the last few bits to complete it…
need Driver, decals and handlebars. struggling to find it anyway, i’m assuming it’s a very old style but didn’t think about before I brought it hahaha

thanks in advance

Quad Bike body shell HPI E Savage Revo ATV Lexan

LONG out of production sadly, good luck in your parts hunt tho...
Just as I thought, thanks for the reply anyway I’m sure I’ll make something work. I did look at a Losi bike doll but it’s far too big 👍🏼

I just wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction for the decals ect for this body shell, as i’m trying to convert my sons car, but just need the last few bits to complete it…
need Driver, decals and handlebars. struggling to find it anyway, i’m assuming it’s a very old style but didn’t think about before I brought it hahaha

thanks in advance

Your in luck Gazzman is back in town & experimented with different handle bars etc with exact same problem, but can’t remember what he found worked in end hopefully he will see this & answer for you? 👍🏻

Like Jamo states, this shell has been long since discontinued. You do see them come up on eBay now & then but they are well over priced and although they look good are fit for nothing more than a shelf queen. The 1st time you flip it the rider comes off, 2nd time the handlebars dig in the ground and get ripped off, plus you can't use a roll bar or cage with them.
I got hold of a complete Savage ATV early last year with a shell that had seen better days minus the rider and handlebars. Bought the E-Savage shell which does not have the bulge in the seat for the cooling head or the cut out for the fuel filler. Even when using the X TVPs which drops the engine 7mm over the std 21 TVPs the shell still sits high. As for the handlebars I found a set on BSP website, a little bit smaller than I hoped but still look ok. Didn't bother with the rider as like I said pointless unless a queen. As very one knows Savages spend quite a lot of their time the wrong way up & the rider is the 1st thing to goes a guttsa. The engine stickers I managed to remove from the original shell.
1707646260190.jpeg1707646290479.jpeg1707646324204.jpeg1707646847870.jpeg1707646976178.jpeg

Last edited:

thanks in advance

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3554917920...6sypz93Gm/WE8NPjmYMnRdNBcg|tkp:Bk9SR-ipic3AYw

Latest posts

Members online

Back